NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Some song titles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Just went to Chris' ilike profile and noticed something interesting.
Under "recently played" the following songs by NIGELS11 are listed:

Who Am I
Taxi Service
State Of Mind
Same Song
Crazy Girl
Who Am I (Space Coaster Remix)

Coolio?? Coolio!! "Taxi Service" and "Same Song" sound extremely interesting. Can't wait to listen to them.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Oh, and another one I haven't heard of before: "Wooden Man"

The title itself is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 pm

OMG! WOOOOOOOOOOO...

I am totally excited bounce right now!! "Where's the ALBUM Chris?!! We wanna have it NOW!!!" Haha Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 pm

That's 6 songs + All She Wrote + Get Out + Tokyo + Mr Jealousy would be at least 10 songs on their album?! Not sure if each of these will be on the album but: Wooooooooooo! hehe
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Hey, I'm hopeful for their own good that all these titles/songs will be on it!!! Razz

___
btw... I'm creative again! I am trying to play my first part of MY song on my guitar!! Hehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Oh wow, awesome. You know you have to record it and post the audio/video once you know it by heart on here, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:22 pm

Oh NO! Don't SCARE me right now! pale

I am just at the beginning... and I am pretty SURE it will be last a long time before I'm ready for recording... And maybe W we can do it soon together, Anni!! Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 pm

LOL The question is: What am I gonna do? I can't play the guitar and I truly hope you don't want me to sing. hehe

Maybe we get some cool bonus on the album or some extra.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Hehe! OF COURSE I was gonna to do you sing it! Razz

Oh yeah, Let's hope for the chords... but I think if there will be around 10 songs on the cd... it's going to take Mike a really long time to jolt them (the chords) down!! Well, he should hurry UP! haha!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 pm

I was actually hoping for audio "Thank yous" but I doubt it's gonna happen. Chords would be fine for the guitar players out there.

You know what, I just switched on my ipod (random playing) and it played "Black Or White". pale
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:57 pm

oh-oh... hm, I'm not so into MJ... NEVER was actually! But I know what you mean... it's really weird... but kinda stupid that ALL tv channels are talking about this the whole day long! REALLY THE WHOLE DAY LONG!! It was sooooo annoying. Rolling Eyes

And I can't unfortunately remember very well what it was when Kurt Cobain 16years ago passed away... =/ but I think it wasn't that much on the news like about MJ today! No
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:00 am

I never was his biggest fan, either. Still it's kind of a big deal to me. Sounds stupid, but he always seemed immortal to me. I'm not really feeling annoyed by the media today. I just wish they would leave the family alone. They need some time for themselves now, especially the kids.

Ok, now back to the song titles..we're always drifting off, Rina. haha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:09 am

Haha... well Music...Songs... and Music Artists! That fits. Haha

But yeah, alright... back to the titles/ nigels 11 again! Wink

... I am really curious about the song(s) "same song" and "crazy girl"! Same Song sounds pretty intrestesting to me at all!

What was yours again? Or would anyone else (except Syncie) to share his/her opinion with me????
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:50 pm

Taxi Service.. that one stuck in my head already.. well just the title for some reason.. haha.. and some status updates loool..
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 am

Haha... Yeah! know what you mean... why does there just come a certain Status-Update into my mind as well?!! Razz

Hm, I just got another title that stuck in my head... except "Same Song" and "Crazy Girl"... But now I am more curious into State of Mind!!!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 am

I just realized ilike.com doesn't exist anymore. =/ Too bad! Still looking forward to listening to those songs we haven't heard yet and of course those we have heard already. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 pm

I know what you mean...

with all those extra music-programs of Chris, & Mike going on (not even mentioning that Ernie & Dave also have their other bands in California/Canada..!!) I really begin to think a few weeks ago...

will there be ever a whole album of Nigels11?????

I know it's kinda depressing... but sometimes it feels like they found other new projects they want to follow more than "Nigels" right now. I even feel a bid... Sad for thinking/writing it out loud, but I can't help me on that. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some song titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some song titles   Some song titles Empty

Back to top Go down

Some song titles
Page 1 of 1