NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Joey Fatone selling his house

Go down 
+2
Rina-Candy
Syncie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Joey Fatone selling his house Empty
PostSubject: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 am

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2009/07/joey-fatone-selling-his-own-private.html

What's that with all the *nsyncer moving lately? I think Lance is moving to NY.

Those pics of Joey's house are great. Does anyone have 6mio and want to buy it? lol

And see the marionettes in the third pic from the top left side? Really cute. This seems to be his trophy room. Can't remember seeing it on cribs.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:38 am

Oh, wow... I don't believe this. Or I don't want to. Sad There's his lovely playroom in it, too. I thought he love this one as much as his family at least?!!

...but the marionettes are really cute -right in front of the sofas in that room!! YAAY!

Oh, and doesn't this house is exactely in the SAME STREET like Chris live in?!!! Why does he want to move away from Chris? Sad

Hm, do you think Nigels are too loud at their rehearsals and Joey got fed up with it? lol! J/K of course!!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:48 am

Hahaha. Nice thought. I never knew they're living in the same street.
I'm sure Joey will miss his house, sunny Orlando and of course Disney World. lmao
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:53 am

Hm.. yeah, I am pretty sure he will. But I doubt he will leave his "toys" there. I think he will bring them with in the new "house". Maybe there are just moving into a bigger one?! scratch ....
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:56 am

I don't even get why he's doing this right now when the economy is not very good. Should be hard for him to even find someone who'd buy the house. Wow, moving must be expensive when you have so much stuff. But maybe he'll not take the furniture with him and buy new furniture. And I can't even afford a plastic lawn chair. Boooo! lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:12 am

Hahaha... deffinitely: Booooooo! Why's the world so unfair?

Yeah, maybe he will sell this one with all furniture within... and only packing the personal stuff together. Or maybe he doesn't even want to sell right now... and was just looking round for some good investigetions?! .....

Hm,... who knows?! Anyone here on this board maybe?? (from the USA?)

lol!
Back to top Go down
katromeo
N11-Lover
katromeo

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Where the heck is $6 million when I need it?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Seriously. It's such a nice house, I love it. Chris could buy it. But I'm sure he doesn't need a second house in Orlando. Hey Kat, maybe you can convince JC to move back to Orlando. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:21 pm

wow.. lol.. but why selling? I wouldnt leave Orlando Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Syncie wrote:
Seriously. It's such a nice house, I love it. Chris could buy it. But I'm sure he doesn't need a second house in Orlando. Hey Kat, maybe you can convince JC to move back to Orlando. Wink

Haha... yeah, PLEASE!! JC should leave L.A. instead of Joey leaves Orlando!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:46 pm

I wouldn't leave Orlando, either. And I've never been there. lmao
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Guess who else wouldn't either!! Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:57 pm

So if the three of us want to move to Orlando and we'll find a few more people....maybe we can buy Joey's house and live there. Shocked We would just have to win the lottery. haha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Oh, yeah we'll buy his house ... Shocked or we just have to find A LOT of other people who want to live in Orlando with us! Haha...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 pm

hahaha I like the idea anni.. we have our own "mansion" there? lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Yep. But we would need a whole lot of people if we want to buy it without winning the lottery OR we have Chris move in with us. hehe
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:45 pm

That house is AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:22 pm

loool well if chris move in with us.. than that will end up as a mansion Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Haha... Why I can't stop laughing at this thought ... Chris living with a bunch of girls ...in one house. Brilliant! lol!

Then, he truely will have us all for himself!! Razz ...LOVE THE THOUGHT!!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:43 pm

He's hate every second of it. haha Nah, just kidding. I know he'd be happy to see Anice. Right, girl? Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:47 pm

I am sure he will!!! Very Happy And he'll finally get to know us as well, anni! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:49 pm

he what? why? naaa bet he will feel followed! then we'll see more notes at doors.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Oh, you think he will log more doors than one because of us? ...No. He wouldn't do that... there wouldn't be any need to do so! lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Sleepy wrote:
then we'll see more notes at doors.. lol!

Haha, I was just about to post something similiar.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:25 am

Joey has spend a lot of times in LA and NYC for work. Maybe there's a reason behind this where he needs to live in one of those cities? Who knows.

As for house, I saw it on MTV's Cribs show. Amazing house and swimming pool.

Now the real question... HOW is he going to move ALL of his actual cars collection??? I know he has several. lol! As well as his Superman collection, too!

Kelly has mad skills for house decoration & design! She did Christmas decoration for Lance which is absolutely ridiculous gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey Fatone selling his house   Joey Fatone selling his house Empty

Back to top Go down

Joey Fatone selling his house
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next