NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!

Go down 
+6
StreetTeamWhit
fuman_chica
DeafBusta
Sleepy
Syncie
David079
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
David079
N11-Supporter

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! Empty
PostSubject: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:26 am

Chris is finally on twitter and his URL is https://twitter.com/IamCKirkpatrick be sure to follow him and spread the word!

Last edited by Sleepy on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin: changed title)
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:18 am

Are you 100% it's him?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:19 am

Well WEG on twitter saying its him too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:32 am

It's definitely him, for sure. However, he might have a ghostwriter, too. rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:53 am

a ghostwriter? lool
he was really active last night.. haha
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Chris having a twitter account = yay!
Chris having a ghostwriter = boo!

The guy should write his stuff himself. I don't want to read something believing it was Chris who wrote it and find out later it wasn't him. Just like I don't want to hear/see him say or do things and then admit it was scripted. That sucks!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Oh wait,...let me make fun of this before anyone else does.

Chris wrote:"Nigel 11 is coming soon! Back to the studio"

Now who can spot the mistake? lol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:21 pm

looooool.. Annica! dont do that lol!

you know they all have their own way to write it!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Hey, I can already see the news of the day: They'll tell us it's not Nigels 11 anymore but Nigel 11 because Nigels 11 doesn't make any sense anyway. It's not that Nigel 11 would make sense, either, but ok. haha

I forgive the typo.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:15 pm

"Bio: Music is my life, everything else is just gravy

Can we discuss this? =D Very nice said!
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:16 pm

His (or the ghostwritter's.............. that is going to depress me if my reply was from the ghostwritter....................) fingers were probably tired from all the typing last night. Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:32 pm

fuman_chica wrote:
that is going to depress me if my reply was from the ghostwritter....................

See, and that's the point. I need to know if it's Chris writing or someone else.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Mad *fires Chris' ghostwriter...*

There, that's taken care of. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Ah, thank you. cheers
Back to top Go down
David079
N11-Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:35 pm

I'm pretty sure it's him. You can tell when it's ghost written because everything they say is very vague and obvious and Chris was getting person last night and answered some questions.

I think the reason the "nigel" thing was a typo.
Back to top Go down
David079
N11-Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Do you guys thing that WEG might manage Nigels 11? I noticed that they''re following Chris on Twitter and even made a twee to telling folks to follow him.

It would be great for WEG to mange Chris because they managed n'sync and also manages Justin's Solo career. They also mange Janet Jackson, Jonas Brothers, Backstreet Boys, Britney, and Ciara.

If WEG manages them than they may be able to make it big!!

*Crosses Fingers*
Back to top Go down
David079
N11-Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:42 pm

[quote="David079"]Do you guys thing that WEG might manage Nigels 11? I noticed that they''re following Chris on Twitter and even made a twee to telling folks to follow him.

It would be great for WEG to mange Nigels 11 because they managed n'sync and also manage Justin's Solo career. They also manage Janet Jackson, Jonas Brothers, Backstreet Boys, Britney, and Ciara.

If Johnny Wright manages them than they may be able to make it big!!

*Crosses Fingers*
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:48 pm

well as Chris said on XL end of april, they signed up with Johnny Wright! Wink
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:59 pm

No offence, but it's about time the old management (from *NSync) pulled their heads out of their butts and realize that CK has just as much talent as Justin and JC do. I found it VERY sad that Nigels 11 had to shop around for a record deal and Justin was handed one on a silver platter. Rolling Eyes Hopefully now things will start picking up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David079
N11-Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Sleepy wrote:
well as Chris said on XL end of april, they signed up with Johnny Wright! Wink
OMG really?

This is great I really think that they have a chance at becoming really big!

Johnny is a Great manager and is known for making groups huge!!

Chris was with him all through nsync and it's great to know they're working together again!

It'd be great if Nigels signs to Jive records.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:42 pm

David: I hope this links are still active, you can either download or play it to listen the radio. It was recorded by a fan. It has a tidbit that Chris said he signed up with WEG. http://www.4shared.com/rss/f/psrvspvq

I don't know about Jive Records... many fans had disliked Jive Records now after what they have done to JC Chasez while Jive had high times with Justin. That's why JC got out of contract with Jive. If Chris decide to do record contract with Jive, I hope they serve him well with marketing. They better not neglect him while focus on other artists.

I pray that Johnny has good tricks up in his sleeves to do the magic for Nigels 11.

Is it June now?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:11 pm

DeafBusta wrote:
David: I hope this links are still active, you can either download or play it to listen the radio. It was recorded by a fan. It has a tidbit that Chris said he signed up with WEG. http://www.4shared.com/rss/f/psrvspvq

lool that was recorded by me! Laughing
I know its floating around the net haha.. and yes, they are all still active

Last edited by Sleepy on Thu May 07, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:12 pm

Yay for you Anice! bounce
Back to top Go down
David079
N11-Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:34 am

All of you are right. I forgot about the little promotion they did for JC's solo career.

If Nigels 11 does sign to Jive than they'd better chose the best singles and promote the heck out of the album just as they've been doing with Justin.

Hopefully, Joey has some music out soon!

Thanks for the link I just listened to that interview and it was good to hear they'll be managed by one of the greatest managers in Pop music today.

Hopefully they'll have some info about a record deal regardless of which label they sign with.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:33 am

I think I got that link in LJland so I bookmarked it.

Here's a short story for ya'll....

A college guy from Arizona State flew to Florida with his buddies to FMF where Silent Majority Group stirred up a drama with FMF because they didn't include SMG. So SMG decided to do their own showcase which happened to have Nigels 11 perform. The college guy happened to be there at right time, right place that he actually liked Nigels 11 song so he emailed me asking me if the single, "Jodi's Song" would be released any time soon because he love this! I forward it to CK. I don't think this college guy is not *NSYNC fan!

That was really cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next