NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!

Go down 
+6
StreetTeamWhit
fuman_chica
DeafBusta
Sleepy
Syncie
David079
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Such a POOR guy!!!! Sad
He should really come soon to us here! We can/ will make him HAPPY again! Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:29 pm

=/ I'm sure he's gonna be alright. We all have ups and downs in life. And Chris is a handsome guy. He's gonna find the right one eventually.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Yaay! Of course he will find the right one someday!
And then he´ll be maybe so in love that he will marry that one as well...

*I just remember he did say one day that he´ll never get married in his life!
(Mabe that was as well on here somtime. Hmm...)
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Chris is good. "Talked" to him. And he seemed to be alright when he was on the morning show yesterday. Smiling a lot and pretty talkative. That's the Chris we love! Oh yeah, and he shook his butt. Do I need to say more? LOL
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Cause butt-shaking is like the ultimate sign that Chris is alright. Haha...we so need a smiley.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Hahahaha FKA!!! Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 Party0043
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Hahahahahaha....

THAT´S A CUTIE!!!! And SOOO SOO FUNNY!! lol!

Wave
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:09 pm

I would love to have a .gif of CK booty shake... hmm... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:42 am

Haha...

Just go here... and you can see a video of it!

https://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=84946869772&h=EWFVV&u=YX8uO

lol!
Back to top Go down
ilovechris
N11-Fan
ilovechris

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:22 pm

hehe he's so silly!!

I LUV HIM!!!! I love you lol
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:58 pm

Syncie wrote:
"In the studio with dakari remixing a song for the magic!"

Remember that? I listened to the morning show last Friday and they played part of the song which happens to be Mr Smilez' and Chris' "Automatic" but with different lyrics. Song is up on Mr Smilez' myspace. It's Chris doing the backups. Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:29 pm

Cuteness alert! His new update:

"Happy birthday bug! My nephew is getting old!"

Even posted a pic of the little guy unwrapping his presents.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Aww!!! He still wears FuMan Skeeto stuff!!!! Very Happy If I was as skinny as I was before my kids, I would too... haha but I don't fit in FMS stuff anymore.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:43 pm

Never sold any of his stuff over here. Suspect Sad But it's cool he still wears it.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:25 am

its good to know CK made a time to visit him for the b-day party! The kid got nice haircut now and is surprised that he's wearing eyeglasses.

I was surprised that he's wearing FMS sweatshirt at radio show. Too bad that sweatshirt was never sold public. I have almost all men's t-shirts stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:08 am

I got like six or so of the women's shirts. I made a whole campain thing to convince some stores around here to sell it. I had a notebook with print outs of the clothes (I still have the notebook!) that I showed to kids at schools and had them sign a petition to get it here. Right before they closed up shop (probably 3 or 4 months before the site went off line) we got it in our Vanity store. Smile

I also bought some when I went on a trip to California. That's where I got my first FMS stuff. I wore one of the shirts for my 10th grade school picture. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:31 am

awesome!

I think I bought like 2 or 3 shirts from Bloomingdales in Orange County (CA), and the rest was free that was given to me from FuMan Crew which I never asked for anything at all.

I helped out several FuMan Fans getting the shirts that they couldn't find or in their area that doesn't sell FMS. So I did drove back & forth to OC and LA getting FMS clothes for FuFans so they have something from FMS. I think I helped out about 7+ people. Only 2 guys and the rest was ladies. Only 3 people from overseas/international that did asked my help getting FMS clothes which I did. It was fun while it lasted!

Attended FMS store signing was the highlight of my life. I've met 4 of 6 FuMan Crew (not include Chris), Ryan was the most fascinating person to meet.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:26 am

nice one!
I have several shirts in my closet and my most loved thing is the trousers i have! Very Happy
I remember having trouble getting the stuff over here as I had no credit card when it was sold via website and when i finally had one they didnt sell anymore.. haha.. well managed it somehow Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:13 pm

I wanted one of the jumpsuits they had SO bad. God, I LOVED FMS clothes. Now I'm missing it... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:23 pm

"Dentist says chip skylark would be impressed with my teeth, if only I could feel my tongue"

Good to know he still has his humor. Dentist isn't always fun, especially when you leave with a numb face. Just hope it's nothing serious. Second time we know about him leaving the dentist with a numb face within two weeks now.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:22 pm

been there, done that. I've been going to dentist for two months now. pale My last visit was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Aw, that sucks. Hope you feel better soon. I've been lucky with my teeth.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:18 pm

I've been poor and haven't been able to go since I was 7. However, my teeth are in really good shape and haven't had any problems. Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Oh, sorry to hear that. But it's good your teeth are good. Don't seem to need a dentist then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Hehe... the same´s with me Tansy!!! ...I haven´t been at a dentist since..... can it be?!... five whole years.
(Yeah, I think that long was it.) Smile

And I think... "Chip Skylark would (can) be impressed with my theets" as well!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next