NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!

Go down 
+6
StreetTeamWhit
fuman_chica
DeafBusta
Sleepy
Syncie
David079
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:07 am

Well, we FINALLY get a dental program through my husband's work. So hopefully I can get in now... except finding time to do so will be a problem. Rolling Eyes I hope they don't find any cavities. Razz
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:27 am

well if you brush your teeth twice a day and floss daily, you should not have any cavities.

I didn't do floss at all but brush my teeth whenever I could... my teeth was healthy but not gums so I had to get all my teeth extracted. No

I'm better and is having hard time biting/chewing now. Importantly, my health is at stake so it needs to be taken care of.

One deaf blogger pointed out about health issues, when you visit a doctor for general checkup exam, the doctor tend never check your teeth. Notice that? I never realized that teeth is primary part of body that needs to be checked often cause neglect of teeth care can result health problems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
ilovechris
N11-Fan
ilovechris

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 am

my mom took me to the doc. a couple weeks ago after she took me to the dentist for checkups and asked the doc. if my teeth were ok because the dentist said i had 5 cavitesbut she said i didn't have any which is good!! Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:21 am

I think it sucks you have to have this dental program thing. I think over here everyone one has this insurance thing. It's not even possible not to be able to go to the doc for financial reasons.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:54 am

Syncie wrote:
I think it sucks you have to have this dental program thing. I think over here everyone one has this insurance thing. It's not even possible not to be able to go to the doc for financial reasons.

That is the one area that I think America sucks in. No I never even go to the doctor for anything because I don't have money. I have no health insurance. My kids are on a state benifit program because of how low our income is, so they can go to the doctor when they need to. But my husband and I are screwed if something happens to us. I was sick for two months at the end of last year into the beginning of this year. Coughing all day and all night long, like bad coughing. But I didn't go to the doctor. And after two months, it slowly tapered off. That's how I deal with illness. Just wait til it's gone, and try to stay strong while I'm sick. The bad part is I have to continue going to work when I'm sick, so I risk getting others sick too.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:30 am

Ooooh, that is really SAD! Sad

But I perfectly understand what you meant.... I also go only to the doctor here, if I got the money. But I think in germany this is doing everyone. And the doctors doesn´t want just "4 times" money, but EVERYTIME someone is sick and is going to them.... I think the doctor-visits here will raqpitely decrease if this is really coming to us!!!!

*They´re all stupid in this goverment here!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:33 am

Wow, this sucks so bad. My sister had tonsilitis some years ago and didn't go to a doc. Don't know why, I think she thought it wasn't that bad. And now it has become chronic. So you need to be careful with things like that.

Back to Chris: He spends too much time in front of his computer. "Anyone know what the record in days for staying awake and starring at a computer screen is?"
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 am

hm... NO sorry I´ve got no idea right now. But I can check it out if you want? lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:47 am

LOL If you can find that out... I already told Chris he's holding the new record now.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:54 am

LOL! okay... he already break it!!! We just say now so. LOL

lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:59 am

Haha Just wanted to make him feel better. He probably feels very tired and exhausted. Now he can at least pretend to hold a new record.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:11 pm

haha how nice of you to lift his spirits with a LIE!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Sshhh...let him believe it's true. One day he'll find out anyway. But I think he just cannot handle the truth right now. Life is tough, and he wants to hold the new record so bad. lol
Kinda miss him already. I needs to make a new update so that we know he's ok.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:23 pm

"If anyone is downtown Orlando drinking for the game lemme know and we r doing shots! Go magic!"

This update doesn't come as a surprise. lol But the magic lost. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Ooooh menno... POOR Chris!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:54 pm

But there are still 5 more games. They can still win the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Yeah, okay... let´s hope then Chris will bring them more luck for the other games! Basketball

lol!
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:02 pm

they have to win 4 games out of 7 games.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Makes sense. And they've played how many games? Someone said it was 2 but I looked it up and I think they've just played one so far.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:56 pm

Yes yesterday was Game 1

Game 2 is set on June 7th at Los Angeles
Game 3 June 9th at Orlando
Game 4 June 11th at Orlando <--- I'll be in Orlando
Game 5 If necessary
Game 6 If necessary
Game 7 If necessary
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Oh, ok. Thank you. And have fun when you're in Orlando.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Awww, are you going to be in Orlando because the showcase was suppose to be on the 12th?
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Oh wow, well that would suck.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:09 am

"Mrs pacman is a slut! She treats ghosts like her bitches!"

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 Prince-1

lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:13 pm

lol! Annica! ...Who´s "Mrs Pacman"? ...
I feel like I am missing a lot here in only one night! lol!
but that Pic´s really COOLIO!!!

Well... aand thanx (again) to David for sharing the game dates of the MAGICS with us!!!!!
HAVE FUN IN ORLANDO!!!!

Wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next