NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...

Go down 
+7
absoluteclaire89
genesis_96
DeafBusta
Sleepy
fuman_chica
Syncie
Rina-Candy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 am

yay, finally I'm log-on again!! bounce

... Maybe they all forget that joke for the rest of the year and thats why they act soo surprised!? lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Mike: "I'm stoked about the current progress of a music project! Our writing team can beat up your writing team!"
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Oh, that's nice for Mr. Bosch! Can I say "I'm not stoked about the ignorance again", without even repeating myself here!? Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:36 am

Ernie: Paris, simply Amazing!!!!

Aawwe... I love Paris - France! I'd love to go back there on day again. I'm jealous... ha-ha, NO I am NOT! I'm kidding! Razz

I can't wait to see his pics when... i bet he took a lot by now already!? lol
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:57 am

I've only been there once and just for two days, so I didn't see much of it. Everyone's always going to Paris. Then again, imagine they went to some city in Germany and wouldn't let us know. lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:02 am

Well... i was in france/ north side -so it was still quiet close to germany. Plus i was a *nsync-teenage-obsessed girl ... and can't remeber any signs from that time either. Hmm... if i will ever notice someone walking around Berlin i hope they don't mind me SCREAMING like crazy after 'em!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Oy! Did we forget Ernie's latest "Paris'" updates?! :oops!: lol

Ernie: "Another Amazing day in Paris!"

"Still in Paris & Loving it!!"

"All about Paris!"

"Last night in Paris & can safely say it was an Amazing trip!" "

"Even after being in Charming Paris, San Diego is beautiful!"

Plus... he uploaded a few pics of his trip last night, too... Go check his fb site, if you're friends with him!!! Razz haha

And, does Mr. M.B. really has a new default for his profile, again!?And still NO "time" for me?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:02 am

From Ernie: "Happy Easter!"

-two words... lol! Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:12 pm

They're sooo quiet lately.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 pm

True! And 1 of them really has NO time for me any more, I believe. Makes me really sad now! :'(
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Ernie about Osama's death:

"A true face of evil no longer walks the earth!"

"Obama got Osama!"

"Bush looked for Osama Bin laden in caves for years, Obama found him chillin in a Mansion! lol"

Hey Rina, do you have a new default or is it old and I only recognize it now? lol
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:55 am

Mike: "If I had a quarter for every conspiracy theorist, ahem, conspiracy realist comment, I'd have a big bag o' booty; and would probably hit up the Galaga machine at Sam's Restaurant."

lol Interesting.

And Dave posted a vid:
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Aawe.. lucky me, I came on here looking for news today! I totally would have missed these ... lol!

Just sayin' when I heard that news on the radio the other morning, about "Bush searches for Osama IN caves and mountains and that he now was found in a luxury hotel..." I just let out a snort of laughter. lol!

Yes, Anni! It is a new one. And one of the first pics I took in the new apartment during my first night(-s), too! guitar2
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Mike: Whatever happened to airline etiquette? I understand if you have a connecting flight and have to get through, but damn people...

*Where was he again? Denver?!? And what DID he do THERE?? Wink

I can bet though it wasn't even something "nigels" related. So.... *pouts*
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm

and a lil bid later again (Mike), in answer some guy "E" to his comment: You know it E! Let's finish this epic song!

Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Haha...it's not news to me that people at airports and train stations are especially rude. There's probably no such thing as an "airline etiquette". I understand this though. I get a bit pissed off when I'm in a hurry.

Liked to read those song news though. I'm hoping for new releases.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Yeah, i can understand that he was pissed then, too. I get pissed at ppl also when i am in a hurry to get through my connection train and they won't stand a side and let me pass by though.... grrr. one afternoon after work i really was in the mood to [i]hit[/hit] some idiot in who walked right TOWARDS me, when I WAS STEPPING JUST OFF A ESCALATOR that was moving UPWARDS. I was missing my train because he couldn't move three- four inches aside... And it's not even a question that he could have wanted to use the escalator himself as it WAS moving UP ad NOT DOWN!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Mike: "Editing BLOWS!"

*wispers!* Hush! Hush!... Don't make me LOL any more this day/night! Thnx! Lost my voice today from singing... THAT BLOWS, Mike! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Totally feel you! I'm the same way. It's so annoying when people are really slow or just don't get they're in everybody's way.

Hope we'll hear some of the editing results soon.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:08 am

Fingers crossed? or msg(s) sent? Laughing hahaha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:49 pm

totally MISSED it thursday?! =/

Mike: "Happily working on Edgar's symphonic epic!"

totally wrote back to him:
"Nice! Is that the "Editing Blows" stuff from ur last post!?? Smile And WHEN can we hear it, too?? =)" Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Nice! And he's been posting quite a lot of posts cause of the world's end that didn't happen. haha Fun though! I laughed a lot.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Who? Mike? No! You mean Ernie, hun. haha Wink but yeah Ernie is the business man on fb again... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Oops! Yeah, I meant Ernie. Am a bit surprised Mike didn't mention the end of the world at all.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:20 pm

haha.. yeah, was surprised he didn't do it, too. Hmm.. what was he DOING? Busy being *hiding* or "SURVIVING" the "END" and hadn't time to let us know he's still alive even?!? Mean. Mike. lol! And. So. Not. Nice. To. Us. Razz LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...
Page 37 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next