NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC" Empty
PostSubject: INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC"   INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC" EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:09 am

JC Chasez gave again an interview about the new season of Americas Bes Dance Crew ...and I think he is repeating himself from an earlier one. But on the other hand its really nice about what he talked in that one... AND VERY MUCH OF WISDOM! OMG! Can anyone believe that this guy is only 33 yrs old by reading that article?!! ...He seems to have so Much of knowledge already at this age... not only about the busieness he's in. But of life in generell! Very Happy

Okay,... here it is:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/rant.aspx?id=20090814_abdc
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC"   INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC" EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 am

A typical JC interview. He's only talking like that. Mr Wisdom. haha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC"   INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC" EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 am

Haha.. nice Nick for him! Wink I think I'll call him everytime now "Mr Wisdom". Does fit perfectly for him!! hihi
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC"   INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC" EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Kay, I've got another interview of that nice Mr. Wisdom (from my google-Alert-news-thing). Hehe.

http://news.bostonherald.com/entertainment/music/general/view.bg?articleid=1192769&srvc=home&position=also

Notice (again) the "nice" answer at the end of it: “We had our time and we enjoyed it and we’re thankful for it, but there’s no sense in that,”.
I think if I'd think about it I can make out at least 5 good reasons for them to come back again!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC"   INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC" Empty

Back to top Go down

INTERVIEW: JC CHASEZ GIVES US THE ABCS OF MTV'S "ABDC"
Page 1 of 1