NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite Empty
PostSubject: Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite   Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:14 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/nsyncs-chris-kirkpatrick-im-not-sure-if-well-reunite-20091510

I like the whole Shocked people suddenly have going on. It's not news at all that JC says there won't be a reunion. There comes Joey saying JC isn't right and of course they had to ask Chris about it then.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite   Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Thats so typical of the press ppl.... get a "NO!There won't be a reunion., then go out and ask another ex- member what they think. *boo* Really, thats so lame!

But I like Chris humor how he told them "I don't know if this the perfect time for us to say 'let's do a record or tour.' You should go to a fortune teller and ask her. I can't tell." Haha! I love you
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite   Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Hehe! It's true though: You never know. I can't see it happen in the near future though. I still find it hilarious that Joey called the xl crew to tell them his side of the story.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite   Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Hehe.. yeah. Well, it don't even have to happen in near future. Wink We re "promised" to other things for now!! lool
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite   Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:21 pm

now, thats an old picture or?
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite   Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Uuh, yes u re right Anice. And I must say I am glad he changes his style/outfit again! Smile He looks way better ... healthier these days, doesn't he!?
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite   Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Yeah, it#s a few months old. Looking really pale there.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite   Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:19 pm

... with dark shadows under the eyes. poor guy! -Result of too much partying .... and sleepless nights! =/
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite   Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:20 am

I like the cross.. it looks like mine, celtic style.. I wanna have it please! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite   Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:20 am

They all have been saying that over and over... always back & forth. They used to say they'll be back reunion together then this. I BET you they'll be saying "we'll be back reunion again" later, but not now.

To me, it's getting old now. Until then there will be a time when they *might* be reunite again for tour in future. I'd love to see how they turns out to do reunion tour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite   Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris: I'm not sure if we'll reunite
Page 1 of 1