NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... Empty
PostSubject: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:18 pm

*NSYNC fans, there's still hope.

Though the group has been on hiatus since 2002, Chris Kirkpatrick says there is a still a chance that he and Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, and Joey Fatone will reunite.

"You never know what the future holds. Anything could happen," says Kirkpatrick, 38, who now fronts the pop/rock band Nigels 11. "We're all just being ourselves for a little while."

Still, he insists, "I think when the stars are aligned, the time is right, and all five of us have our heads on straight and know the direction we're going as a band, it'll eventually happen. If not, I know we'll be best friends forever."

The guys, in fact, still hang out together: Chasez co-wrote a Nigels 11 song with Kirkpatrick, who recently participated in Timberlake's charity golf tournament in Las Vegas. "Justin is a little better golfer than me," he says, adding with a laugh, "But I look way better."

Mini-Reunion
There will be another semi-*NSYNC reunion on Oct. 30, when Bass and Fatone – along with Ryan Cabrera and DJ White Shadow – will join Kirkpatrick in Orlando for a Halloween bash to benefit the Chris Kirkpatrick Foundation, which helps underprivileged kids.

The next day, Kirkpatrick will throw a Halloween Spooktacular for more than 100 homeless and foster children. "I grew up in an underprivileged home," says the singer. "I was blessed enough to have the band and all the things I've gotten through that, [so starting the foundation] was my way of saying, 'I know where I came from.'"

When it comes to his costume, "I'm still debating. I'm definitely not going as Chewbacca, 'cause it's Florida. It's going to be way too hot." A Lady Gaga-style lace face covering, perhaps? "As long as you're just talking masks I might be alright," he says. "I think Lady Gaga's outfits I might fall out of."

As for whether he'd ever slip into spandex and sequins for Dancing with the Stars, Kirkpatrick (who has appeared on VH1's Man Band and CMT's Gone Country 2) says he won't be following in Bass and Fatone's footsteps.

"That will never happen. That's not really my thing. Joey and Lance it were perfect for it – they're great dancers and real spunky." Besides, he says, "I've had two knee surgeries in the last three years. I just worry that I might buckle, literally, on stage."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20313678,00.html

Chewbacca! lmao I wanna see more skin please. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:21 pm

LOOOL!! "Justin is a little better golfer than me," he says, adding with a laugh, "But I look way better." LMAO. Typical, Chris!

Oh, and YES PLEASE CHRIS DRESS UP AS A CHEWBACCA FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!! Razz Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:22 pm

And another one: http://www.examiner.com/x-13536-SF-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m10d19-Chris-Kirkpatrick-NSYNC-may-reunite

Boy band fans have some hope to hold on to: *NSYNC's Chris Kirkpatrick says there is still a chance the group may one day reunite.

"You never know what the future holds. Anything could happen," 38-year-old Kirkpatrick said, according to People.com. "We're all just being ourselves for a little while."

The band has been on hiatus since 2002, but Kirkpatrick said he, Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Lance Bass might joine forces once again. "I think when the stars are aligned, the time is right, and all five of us have our heads on straight and know the direction we're going as a band, it'll eventually happen. If not, I know we'll be best friends forever."

Currently fronting pop/rock band, Nigels 11, Kirkpatrick still spends time with his former band mates, and Chasez even co-wrote a song for his group. Kirkpatrick also recently participated in Timberlake's charity golf tournament in Las Vegas. "Justin is a little better golfer than me," he says, adding with a laugh, "But I look way better." - Damn right, Chris!

Kirkpatrick will at least reunite with Fatone and Bass for his upcoming Halloween bash to benefit the Chris Kirkpatrick Foundation on October 30. The organization helps underprivileged kids, and the event will also feature Ryan Cabrera and DJ White Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Yeah, us Chris fans always knew that. haha
Back to top Go down
Music=Life
N11-Supporter
Music=Life

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 pm

JC co-writing a Nigels 11 song-- my heart just exploded from reading that Smile Please please let that song make it to the album or released somewhere Smile I just know it will be of the awesome. My two favorites writing together-- *sigh* nice belated birthday present for me Smile Shocked I love you What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Hehe... SURE! Whats that special about Justin? Razz

I think it was even Chris who said once Justin might be only the girls/fans choice because he's the younster, but he isn't the best looking one. -might be added with a laugh but TRUE. Wink
Or was it JC who said it? =/ idk right now... but doesn't matter. hehe
Back to top Go down
Music=Life
N11-Supporter
Music=Life

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:41 pm

"Justin is a little better golfer than me," he says, adding with a laugh, "But I look way better."

He says it jokingly-- but its the truth Smile as the song line says "In my world- there is only you." Wave
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Yeah, too bad he didn't tell the title of the song.

I always remember this one show when the guys were being asked what they want the people to feel like when leaving an *nsync show and everyone said they want them to be just as exhausted as they are after the show but Chris said he only hopes for people to think "Chris is hot!". LOL Dork!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Ha! Exactly, Jillian. That's what I thought: Chris is joking but there are many people out there who actually agree and are not joking.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 am

haha as i said on fb.. its not a compliment for Justin if I think of my line.. "Are you still... or you already play golf" lol! if Justins the better golfer he tried it more lmao.. erm.. yeah, I stop there.. but Chris.. you truly are better looking.. not sure if I wanna know how Justin looks at that age.. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:32 am

loool That's true Anice. So Chris actually paid two compliments to himself then? haha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:55 pm

'NYSNC's Chris Kirkpatrick Probably Doesn't Read MTV News

JC Chasez recently told MTV News that he didn't think that was a chance in the world that 'NSYNC would ever reunite in any kind of way. So we're guessing when Chris Kirkpatrick recently spoke to People magazine about how he thought there was a chance that the guys would get back together, he hadn't read that JC article.

"You never know what the future holds. Anything could happen. We're all just being ourselves for a little while," Kirkpatrick, who is now a member of the band Nigels 11, told the magazine. "I think when the stars are aligned, the time is right, and all five of us have our heads on straight and know the direction we're going as a band, it'll eventually happen. If not, I know we'll be best friends forever."

Although he didn't paint the reunion as a definite, it is a far cry from the "you will never see an 'NSYNC reunion" rhetoric that "America's Best Dance Crew" judge Chasez dropped on us last month. "Nope," he said emphatically about any reunion tours or albums in the band's future. "I keep in touch with all of them. [We don't want to do it] because we already did that and it was fun, but we're done with it."

There it is: One guy wants to come back and one guy doesn't. Though we're assuming that as soon as Nigels 11 takes off and finds chart success that Chris will be singing another tune and be too busy for that 'NSYNC reunion. Right?

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/10/20/nysnc-chris-kirkpatrick-jc-chasez/
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Yeah, For sure I hope Nigels will be SOON launch of with their CD!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Yep. I can't wait for it to start.
Back to top Go down
katromeo
N11-Lover
katromeo

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:49 pm

A Nigels 11 song cowritten by JC? Why did I not know of this?!?! I haven't heard it (to my knowledge), but it's already my favorite! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:12 am

Haha. You should ask Chris about it. Maybe he'll tell you the title.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:39 pm

katromeo wrote:
A Nigels 11 song cowritten by JC? Why did I not know of this?!?! I haven't heard it (to my knowledge), but it's already my favorite! Wink

Haha. I know what you mean, girl. Wink And its so mean they don't say the title of it. =( But it have to BE ON THE ALBUM or i am going to be very mad with them! Razz LOL!
Back to top Go down
katromeo
N11-Lover
katromeo

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:50 pm

So now you girls are telling me that the song is 'Tokyo.' Amazingly, that was already my favorite song of theirs. How weird that I picked that one out.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Haha.. Yeah its pretty weird.... I first picked that one as my fave (between "get out" & "tokyo") ... and after hearing the fully version (from their live-performance) tokyo I loved it more again.... Thats the mystery with JCs songs I think. Wink loool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...   Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris talking about *nsync reunion, charity, possible Halloween costumes...
Page 1 of 1