NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program Empty
PostSubject: Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program   Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Quote :
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Stars gathered at the very first fundraising gala for the non-profit organization, Dizzy Feet, a new dance program for kids.

"It gives kids hope and an extracurricular activity. Instead of doing something bad, they do something good. It's so important that we go out and reach out to these kids and give them a hands up," said musician Lance Bass.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news%2Fentertainment&id=7144396

Go Lance! Go Lance! ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program   Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Oh yeah, I heard about that. Good guy!

Hey, I changed that link so that it doesn't direct you through facebook but to the actual site right away.
Back to top Go down
katromeo
N11-Lover
katromeo

PostSubject: Re: Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program   Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Nice to finally know what Dizzy Feet is. I've been reading all about it on Twitter accounts for dancers like Derek Hough and Lacey Schwimmer.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program   Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Syncie wrote:
Hey, I changed that link so that it doesn't direct you through facebook but to the actual site right away.

Aaw.. yeah, thank you! I was trying to copy/ paste the direct link in here, too, but some (stupid) thing doesn't let me do it. But i was already hopeing for you to change it... Wink hehe.

And YEP! I heard this yesterday night on tv while zapping through.... *sigh* Such GOOD GUYS our former NSYNC-boys!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program   Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program Empty

Back to top Go down

Stars raise funds for non-profit dance program
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX :: >>> OFF TOPICS :: CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: