NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris on the baub Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Chris on the baub Show Empty
PostSubject: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:55 pm

TheBaubShow: "February 22nd: Chris Kirkpatrick on The Baub Show! Mark your calendars!"

I think this is definitely worth a new thread! Wink

Tune in 7pm PST! Thanks Anice! =)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:04 pm

haha in other words 4am CET lol!
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Haha... So if all goes well with my new training school... I WON'T be able to watch/listen to. =(

These are great times... Sad
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Aw, Rina! We'll definitely record it and you can send questions in before the show.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Aaw... thanks girls.. that would be real nice. Yeah i definitely have to come up with some good ones to send them in .... unfortunately my brains kinda run out of any at the mom. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Chris is listed on the site now http://www.thebaubshow.com/ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Yay! Way cool!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:04 pm

so we have

Chris on the baub Show 16958_336562879477_832539477_4901096_5867714_n

Chris on the baub Show 4349600033_455223f85b_o
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Aaaaw.... i I love you this picture of him!! THESE beautiful brown eyes are just gorgeous in it!! Sigh. Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Sexy! But can someone please release new pics of him? lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:43 pm

True, Anni. It almost looks like the radiostations and official stores and such doesn't like his "new" beard!? Boo!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 am

for anyone who missed it or want to relisten its already available on itunes when you check here

otherwise theres also a "normal" download available on that site and a listen online here
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:10 am

Awesome! Thanks Anice.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeeew-ya! Thanks Anice! U re awesome -and u know it. Wink
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:54 am

wish there's a transcript so i can read what's the conversation is all about. Sad

And that was the heck of ADD chat! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:15 pm

that was actually a chat I could follow.. I didnt see anything that was posted on the Artist on demand chat last night.. lol.. guess I missed all the fun haha
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:04 am

chat on Artists On Demand was pretty fast so i couldn't keep it up because i was watching videophone that has interpreter interpreted for me on radio and I actually talked with Chris. He's SO funny! I don't know if Mike can "fly" during making pyramids. lol!

it's good to know he'd love to do opening act for Jimmy Eat World someday. I'm not familiar with other bands except Good Charlotte (haven't they doing any tours recently? Hmmm)
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:51 am

I haven't checked the audio yet. But they said they would open for Jimmy Eat World if they could? That's so cool.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:00 am

well the question was asked other way.. who they wanted to open for them.. if I got that right David? that was what you asked right? but they just changed it and said who they would like to open for haha.. JEW would be fun.. Chris can sing "In the middle" again please!!! I LOVE THAT ONE!!!

But I wouldnt mind havin GC and N11 at one show.. now that would be awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Aaw.. didn't they or Chris say they would like to open for Muse as well?! haha..

imagine actuell they could do a tour with all three of them (jimmy eat world; GC & Muse) ... Wow! Four acts in one tour/show!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 am

Rina-Candy wrote:
Aaw.. didn't they or Chris say they would like to open for Muse as well?! haha..

imagine actuell they could do a tour with all three of them (jimmy eat world; GC & Muse) ... Wow! Four acts in one tour/show!!

lol!

Yes they did. Last time I had a chat with CK in person several years ago, I asked that question. CK said he'd love to do opening act for Jimmy Eat World. So few nights ago on the radio show, I asked the same question to the whole band. These artists are something N11 would love to do Opening Act on their (any artists) tour. For arena tour, it's hard for N11 to be headliner, they'd have to start small step by doing opening act. They can do a tour as a headliner in very small venues (up to 500 ppl).

It seems that GC haven't been touring yet, didn't they? Never heard about Muse.

Will see which artist(s) will N11 be doing opening act to begin with. They still and should start their own tour in small venues.

It's first time that radio show had accepted my call because last time which was XL106.7 are NOT deaf-friendly. They kept hanging up on me until I gave it up and asked Bev to do it for me (which she did, God bless her!). I'm very sure that possible all radio stations aren't deaf-friendly 'cuz they don't know how to interact with deaf people through relay service (interpreting agency). I was shocked that I got through and talked with the boys. Now I think it's easier to use videophone. Very Happy

They found it funnier to hear woman voice when I said my name. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the baub Show   Chris on the baub Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris on the baub Show
Page 1 of 1