NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Article about Justin mentioning Chris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Article about Justin mentioning Chris Empty
PostSubject: Article about Justin mentioning Chris   Article about Justin mentioning Chris EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:33 pm

http://news.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view/20100206justin_timberlake_time_with_the_hasties/srvc=home&position=3

Does this mean Chris was there with Justin??

Justin Timberlake time with the Hasties!
By Simone Press
Saturday, February 6, 2010 - Updated 4h ago

Pop prince Justin Timberlake brought SexyBack to Harvard Square last night when the Hasty Pudding drama queens honored him as their Man of the Year.

At the ribald roast at the New College Theatre, JT, who ended the night wearing high heels and a bikini top and being kissed by preppies in drag, endured cracks about his past loves as his glam GF, actress Jessica Biel, laughed in the audience.

“That’s unfortunate,” laughed Justin, as an actor playing Britney Spears, his first love and fellow Mickey Mouse Club member, entered the stage in a fat suit. He then had to feed “her” a few spoonfuls of ice cream.

Other “women” on stage included Madonna and Lady Gaga, who dared Justin to find sexy so he could bring sexy back.

“This year’s Man Of The Year is a triple threat - he sings, he dances and he goes straight to DVD,” the Puds said of Timberlake’s career picks.

The pop-star-slash-actor was joined on stage by “Alpha Dog” - a real dog - who wanted Timberlake to prove that he was the real thing. And after a fur coat fashion show, JT proved that he was top dog which for some reason cued the faux N Sync-ers to reunite on stage.

“This time there are strings attached,” sniped Chris Kirkpatrick.

After the show, Timberlake, who was dressed in J. Lindeberg, likened his Hasty roast to hosting “Saturday Night Live.”

“Funny enough, every time I’ve hosted SNL I’ve ended up in drag at least once. I love stuff like this.”

Timberlake, who is starring in the flick “The Social Network,” said he was bummed he didn’t get a chance to film the movie - in which he plays Sean Parker, a co-founder of Napster - on the ivy League campus.

“I would like to point out that Harvard did not let us film at Harvard. My director dared me to do that,” he said. “It’s actually really interesting to be here because I just wrapped the film, and Harvard was such a great part of the story of how Facebook came to be.”

Before JT and his GF hit the New College Theatre, they dined at UpStairs on the Square with the Pudding people.

Chef Susan Regis prepared creamy celery root soup with lightly truffled potato pierogi and pink peppercorn pickled shallots to start. Roast chicken with lemon poppyseed spaetzle, cippolini onions and thyme jus and olive oil-poached salmon with parsnips, brussels sprouts and Macomber turnip were offered as entrees. Dessert was chocolate truffle parfairt with an orange lace cookie and spiced almonds. Yum!

We heard that the after-party was at Oberon at the American Repertory Theatre.
Back to top Go down

Article about Justin mentioning Chris
Page 1 of 1