HomeFAQRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Share | 

Chris to attend “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin

PostSubject: Chris to attend “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Not sure if this has been posted.

History center fashion show with ‘Runway’ guest judges sold out

This Saturday’s “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center has sold out. We credit the presence of current Project Runway contestants (and Floridians) Jesse LeNoir and Ben Chmura as guest judges for the surge in interest. They’ll be looking over student designs that are based on superheroes and villains, which ties into the history center’s current exhibit, “Out of This World: Extraordinary Costumes From Movies and Television,” which runs through May 16.

Another celebrity judge has been added to the mix. Chris Kirkpatrick of ‘N Sync fame will be on hand for the event.

More details at www.thehistorycenter.org.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/2010/03/history-center-fashion-show-with-runway-guest-judges-sold-out.html
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris to attend “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Everyone login to your facebook account and check those pics:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=206442&id=43469811153&ref=mf

HUGE thanks to Steph for the finding.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee

PostSubject: Re: Chris to attend “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center   Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Everyone look up HERE for the video with Chris in it:

http://oetv.tv/video/out-of-this-world-fashion-show/#top

HUGE thank YOU goes to Jillian for finding it! Mercy cherie! Danke schoen! ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris to attend “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center   Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Is it just me or did he sounds kinda pissed?
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee

PostSubject: Re: Chris to attend “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center   Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:38 pm

pissed? i am not sure... but really sad for sure. Yeah, I think it was really hard for him to finally admit that *nsync are not together "officially"... Sad

poor man!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris to attend “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center   Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Not sure. I think he's rather decided that even *nsync were to get back together Nigels11 is more important to him (at least right now). Or so I hope. Or he got a phone call from Mr. Timberlake or Chasez.
Back to top Go down
absoluteclaire89
N11-Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Chris to attend “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center   Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:49 pm

I think that now that he's admitted that *NSYNC isn't together anymore, he can be a better person. He said on The Baub Show that he lost himself and he wasn't as confident as he was. Now he can move on to the next chapter in his life and focus on the future of N11 and not always think about *NSYNC. afro
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris to attend “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center   Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Definitely. He shouldn't live in the past and I love that he's doing his own thing and moving on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris to attend “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center   

Back to top Go down

Chris to attend “Out of this World” Fashion Show at the Orange County Regional History Center
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1