HomeFAQRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Share | 

MORE NEWS from...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee

PostSubject: MORE NEWS from...    Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:58 pm

JC "CHASExy", like he is called lovely by me from now on (or for a lil while privately already..) !!! I love you
I have some great NEWS... and a NEW Song to share with you all again! Or better say 2 songs! Wink
They are not just by the JC, but from a Canadian singer girl, who worked with him actually (and also with a song writer called Lundin!!).

The "http://www.jc-chasez.net/blog1.php" has some interesting facts by Her (an interview where she talks about writing/working with our JC!

Quote :
Kristina Maria talks about JC
[excerpt]

Her energy is undeniable and clearly evident on her 15-track album that fuses together elements of pop, house and dance music and also includes an appearance by former 'NSYNC member and current judge on "America's Best Dance Crew," JC Chasez.

"I mean, it's surreal. It's something that makes you go, 'Oh my god, I can't believe I'm here' and the fact that I even wrote with [JC Chasez], it's like, 'Oh my god, are you kidding me?'" she told Chloe Magazine about her experience writing with the former boy band member. "[When he walked in] I was like, 'How are you in front of me and not serenading me right now?'" [source]

The transformation from pop fan to pop star has not been completely effortless for Kristina Maria Chalhoub, a.k.a. Kristina Maria. The 22-year-old Ottawa native, whose singles "Let's Play" and "Co-Pilot" have done well on Canada's dance charts, found her inner fan girl awakened when she had the chance recently to work with former 'N Sync member JC Chasez, a scenario she could have only dreamt of a decade earlier.

"You have to learn to put the fan aside, because I was so star-struck when I saw him," she says during a recent interview in Toronto. "I was like, 'Can you serenade me?' I'm telling you, the first ten minutes were brutal. And he's like, 'No!'

"We were just joking around, but I was being like a monkey on his back: 'Come on, tell me everything about 'N Sync! Can you guys get back together?' So then I kind of got that out of my system and learned to simmer down." [source]

The singer co-wrote 11 of the 14 songs featured on the cd, of which two were written with former Nsync member, JC Chasez.

Like so many girls her age, Kristina was a huge fan of the American boyband in the late 90's. Something she wasn't quite able to hide when they first met.

"The little 12 year old girl in me was very excited. I had trouble breathing! I went all red like a tomato. It took me a good 10 minutes before I could calm down. When we started working, I looked at him and said "Come on, sing for me!" And he replied : "No! That's not what I'm here for." But he gave in in the end."

JC Chasez doesn't just appear as writer for Tell the World. He also sings on Animal, which might possibly be the next single from the album. [source]
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE NEWS from...    Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:25 pm

YAY!! Tell this the girl that posted on Chris' wall that JC doesn't make any solo music! Huh?! lol

I love when JC puts out songs. Most of them I love. Also Joey's solo stuff is great. I like "Blame LA".
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee

PostSubject: Re: MORE NEWS from...    Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:19 pm

I love "Sarah" aka "Sorry I didn't call." from Joey's Solo stuff... !!!

Huh? I think I didn't see that post! Must have blocked it successfully out while browsing Chris's wall... lol!

bounce Here are those 2 songs JC wrote on with the girl!

"Animal FEAT. JC Chasez" I love you

This Man sounds AMAZING!!!!! I am drunken by his CHASExy-ness! Wink

and "FMLx2"

bounce

Last edited by Rina-Candy on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee

PostSubject: Re: MORE NEWS from...    Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:25 pm

I already got me the whole album of that Kristina Maria! So. If anybody want that one.... send me a private message with your e-mail I shall send it to you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE NEWS from...    Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 pm

You're my hero for posting the youtube links! =D I'll check the songs out after watching Hancock. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee

PostSubject: Re: MORE NEWS from...    Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Why the heck AFTER the movie? ... Do it within the commercials! So you still got some great entertainment... Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE NEWS from...    Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Yep, just watched it. But honestly, I don't like it too much. I prefer JC singing sweet ballads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE NEWS from...    

Back to top Go down

MORE NEWS from...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1