HomeFAQRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Share | 

Chris and Karly are engaged!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin

PostSubject: Chris and Karly are engaged!!!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Cutest couple ever!!

Chris Kirkpatrick Engaged to Karly Skladany

Another 'NSync-er is off the market!

On a pre-planned birthday trip to Italy, Chris Kirkpatrick surprised his girlfriend of two and a half years, marketing rep Karly Skladany, by proposing – and she said yes!

Though Kirkpatrick, 41, hadn't planned to pop the question, he says he got caught up in the moment.

"We had a hotel room at the Isle of Capri, overlooking the Mediterranean," he says. "It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. And it hit me: I wanted to propose to Karly. So I ran to a jewelry store, found the perfect ring and bought it."

The ring he picked for Skladany, 28, has a large oval-cut diamond surrounded by several smaller diamonds set in a two-tiered white gold band.

With the jewelry in his pocket, Kirkpatrick had one more important thing to do: call and ask her father for his blessing. "He didn't answer his phone, so I left him this message like, 'Um, this is Chris, and I just wanted to talk and ask a few questions.' I was nervous, which was funny. He called right back and, of course, he gave his blessing."

Later that evening, Kirkpatrick proposed. "We were sitting on the balcony with a bottle of champagne and I put the ring in her glass," he says with a laugh. "I know it sounds cheesy, but it was romantic. As soon as I asked her, she said, 'It's about time!' And we laughed. It was spur of the moment, but it was absolutely perfect."

Source
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Karly are engaged!!!   Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:28 pm

So TRUE!! Very Happy

Has anyone already heard something about when the BIG day will be?

I am sooooooooooo bounce bounce bounce curious!!! And have asked "Mister-Soon-Be-Mrs.-S." .... but i am slowly loosing hope the will even bother to reply. Like always. Typically. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Chris and Karly are engaged!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1