NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Mr. Jealousy

Go down 
+5
nsynclover
Sleepy
moonlightknightsqueen
Syncie
lyricdragonfly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lyricdragonfly
Stranger

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:59 pm

I've heard several more songs which will be on the album but have not been posted. I have to say the one that may be called "Mr. Jealousy" is brilliant! While I naturally like his rock songs, this slightly quirky song really sticks in my head! I can't wait for the album to come out so that you can hear all of the songs!

Mr Jealousy (preview)

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin: added the song preview ;o))
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:03 pm

The title itself sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing the information. I cannot wait to hear the album, either. Lucky you for already hearing the songs. I might be Mrs Jealousy right now. Haha Wink
Back to top Go down
moonlightknightsqueen
N11-Newbie

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:03 pm

LOL yeah really huh annica! i wanna hear em!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Nice, thanx for sharing!
Cant wait to hear that one, and the hole album of course.. sounds like we're gettin a nice mixed album with lots of different styles of music.. and I still hope Jodies song will be on the album too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
nsynclover
N11-Supporter
nsynclover

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:51 am

Love the title. Sounds very interesting and intriguing!
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/club1677871
David079
N11-Supporter

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:00 pm

I like the title. I cannot wait to heart it!! I second what the other said about "jodie's song" I hope it's on the album along with "All She Wrote".
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:56 pm

I wish we could listen to all of the songs already. Hope the album will be released this year. Chris said they probably won't be able to put it out this summer.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:10 pm

David079 wrote:
I like the title. I cannot wait to heart it!! I second what the other said about "jodie's song" I hope it's on the album along with "All She Wrote".

Oh, yeah David I agree with you... I love "Jodie´s Song" also! It´s my fave by now... and i wish i could play it on my guitar as well!!! Wink

... Oh my.. they have to hurry up! I want the CD as a B-day gift. Does this sound a lil bid selfish? Embarassed
It´s truely NOT SUPPOST to mean this!!!

I want to blame more All the record lables out there... who don´t want a deal with them!!! Evil or Very Mad
NOT NICE........ SO NOT NICE!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:31 am

I think no record labels has "discover" them this time... so having new management might will happen soon. I think Chris is learning how to do self album without using record company. I'm sure by now he should know how since his friend has done it, his step-dad's band probably done it and other friend who is currently in the band has done, too. He really need an encouragement doing the album release.

I think I'll tell him to have "Jodi's Song" be on the album because one college jock guy from Arizona State emailed me long time ago asking me he really dig this song and wanted to know when CK will release this song on the album. I BET you that the college guy doesn't know he is *NSYNCer. So hopefully more exposure about Nigels 11 itself without label Chris from "*NSYNC" will attract more guys. N11 will attract alot of girls for sure but I wanted more guys in the audience, too. They're rock band, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:00 am

I agree about them not using "Chris from *NSync" on the promotion stuff. I was even a little worried when they had Nigels 11 feat Chris Kirkpatrick. I mean, after Eminem used his name in a song, the name is well known. I think more people will be willing to give it a listen if they don't already have their set stereotype in their heads.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:19 am

Yeah right. And it´s not that there´s ONLY CK in this band!!

They sould really find some independent label (other than jive) to release this cd!

Oh, yeah David please try and make him do to put "jodi´s song" on their album!
It´s such a cool song!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:29 am

I'm sure Chris is proud to be an *nsyncer. hehe And there were also guys listening to *nsync's music. But I agree. As much as it would probably help to have girls listen to Nigels, they'd probably expect something different. And you're right. Guys would probably not even check them out. But I see a general problem. Well, it's not quite a problem but I never like these linkings to the past. Like, this is not *nsync right here. It's nigels 11. Of course Chris was/is (rather was) in *nsync but the guys split 6 years ago. And I really want to see nigels in the charts, but I also think saying "Nigels 11 feat. Chris Kirkpatrick" is so weird (you know even without saying nsync). I don't know how to explain this. If you say "feat. Chris Kirkpatrick" you put the rest of the group in the background. I know Chris is the most famous one in the band but I always feel weird about things like that. It's not fair, sucks for the rest of the band. It's limiting the band to Chris. Anyone get me? haha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 am

Oh yeah. I got you! hehe

Yeah, I think this would be a big problem when they will released their cd... (especially in germany) No
I can right now imagine the articles the press here is going to write about them....

"Chris Kirpatrick the FORMER ´NSYNCer had formed a new band after ´nsync´s break-up six years ago...." See.... a real DECLERATION on ´NSYNC/ Chris. *booo*
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 am

Boooo! Yeah, I can see this too. I mean the magazine have to sell their stuff and everything and I'm an *nsync fan, love the guys. But it would just kinda suck.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:47 am

Yeah, it´d just be very CHILDISH for the publisher!!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad ... and they better won´t come across with us!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Jealousy   Mr. Jealousy Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Jealousy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX :: >>> NIGELS11 :: MUSIC-
Jump to: