NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever.... Empty
PostSubject: strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever....   strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:42 pm

I just thought about this lil new thread, because there happened something extremely strange/funny to me at this day. And I thought of discussion it here a bid. And maybe my own lil story do inspire anyone here to share his/her experiences with strange and/or funny things/people! Just feel free to share yours as I am doing mine with you all!!! =)

Okay, as some of you know I was at the "Feté La Musicé" in Berlin today. Well, their it was totally packed with lots of peoples and we (my mummy and meself!) were just on a search to a place of our own. Well we two were already sitting at this place for a couple of minutes.... don't know how long exactely... but at some time there was this kid/ child, not older than three years, I think. But it was standing behind us looking for it's mother or something... Well, my mum just told me to look around, so I was looking from sideeyes at it for a moment and think I was smiling at it Neutral ... aand as I was turning my back away again from the child.... (you may guess what now will come!) the child did JUMP(!) right onto my back! And I was like "what the h..." or "is this some stupid joke or what...?", well I was just trying to look around for help and the child's mother. As she finally did come over and managed to get her child from me... I saw just lil of her face as I was still such embarassed and laughing into my hands. But my mummy told me later she have been really embarassed by herself! Well, I can say for sure it was not only her who was totally embarassed.... but me, too!!

Oh my ..., SUCH things you only get to see/ feel in Berlin, Berlin!!!! Hahaha lol!

That kid is fully unrestrained!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever....   strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:53 pm

LOL This kid just jumped on your back? Mommy didn't do a good job here, huh? I mean losing your kid in crowded places is probably understandable, but a three years old kid shouldn't jump on other people. I know it's a young age, but still. Booo! lol

I had a cute experience with a little girl about two years ago. Don't know for sure how she was, probably 2 or 3. It was in the mall and she went up to me and looked at my shoes. Don't know why she did that. Then she placed her own little cute baby feet near mine and then she hugged me. lol She hugged my leg because she was so small. And she just wouldn't stop. Her mom noticed it and called her. But she just wouldn't let go. hehe So cute!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever....   strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Oh, wow! Yeah that's cute! Very Happy

Well "my" lil one hugged me in one way, too... BUT it was more the JUMP on my back that will probably stay forever in my mind!!!!! boooo
hehe

Oh oh oh... there just come the phrase "What's on your mind doing this/that...?" ...Hmm, don't ask me how I come up with that! I'm just strange sometimes.... or was I made strange by that kid today? loooool
Oho... I hope not! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever....   strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever.... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Hahaha...hope the little guy got in trouble for doing this. Does you back hurt now?

I can share an embarrassing story that happened 4 or 5 years ago. It was some time around Christmas. My dad and I went buying groceries and there was this dude dressed as Santa. He gave candy to the kids in the store. I tried to stay away from him because I look younger than I really am and didn't want to be a 16/17 year old girl getting candy from Santa. Alright, so I was making sure to stay away from him whereas my dad thought it would be oh so cool if I got candy. So we'd just go on shopping and I had already forgotten about the Santa when my dad suddenly said "Look who's behind you." I thought "Oh please, no. Not the stupid Santa". Of course, it was him. I turned around and got candy. One of the most embarrassing moments in my life ever. I felt like everyone was staring at me, they probably were.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever....   strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever.... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:15 am

Oh my... that's embarassing. Embarassed
But it's also totally typically for Dads! You will be ALWAYS their lil child/toddler for them....

And, no my back doesn't (didn't) even hurt. Just the memory of it. loool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever....   strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever.... Empty

Back to top Go down

strangest/funniest meetings with people/things ever....
Page 1 of 1