NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] Empty
PostSubject: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Don't want to mislead anyone. Don't have a quote, pic or vi. But I just found this on kirkpatrick.nu:

Thanks to Patricia for this. According to the pre-order page for Season 12 of The Simpsons, Chris is part of the commentary on the New Kids on the Bleech episode. The season is set to be released on August 18th.

Click here for the file.

Last edited by Syncie on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:06 pm

Oh, cool! Thanx for leting us know Anni! Wink

*Do a red cross on ur calender everyone. So u don't miss that one! lol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:51 pm

hehe yeah, waiting for that one to come out too!
not sure what to expect really, but we'll see.. hehe.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:54 pm

I mean he's just commenting, right? Probably some bonus stuff at the end?!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:14 pm

well that was the episode with Barts band wasnt it?
there was a special behind the scenes of it, as I have it on my tapes, was shown in the UK on Sky back then.. could be part of it?
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Yeah, it doesn't sound like Chris is synchronizing so I guess..actually I have absolutely no idea what this commenting this could be at all.
You think they'll just take an old comment Chris did back then and throw it in there?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:25 pm

no, thought they would have put the special on the dvd.. but if its really just commentary I have no idea.. hmm.. just checked what amazon says, and I see hes also mentioned for commentary on "the worst episode ever"
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Haha...wonder what's the worst in his opinion. I never like those when Krusty is shown too much.
Back to top Go down
David079
N11-Supporter

PostSubject: I love that episode.   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:38 am

I haven't seen it in years though
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:18 am

Head over to our friend Jillian's lj to download the file.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 am

cheers Thanxx, to Jillian for sharing this!! *YAAY!* And to you as well Anni!!!! Wink Thank You!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:31 pm

and again.. chris talks about europe! haha.. I love when he does that.. and yep, our shows here suck with lip sync lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Yeah, deffinitedly it does! Especially as he mentioned "TOTP"!!! I remember I once had that show where they did perform "bye bye bye" in the london studio and germany aired it only via a "blue/gree-box" I think or such stuff. Well, there you could really well see how much lip sing they did... and I was crying so loud whenever I saw this one (taped it) that my parents where always wondering what's up with me. LOL! Sad
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:41 pm

I'm actually kinda glad he didn't say Germany sucks but UK TOTP does. lmao Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:05 pm

haha he said it was totp uk.. but he was right that most shows here in gemrany are lip sync.. or were back then.. I remember Wetten dass, its not lip sync anymore as far as i can tell by lately appearances.. although when Enrique was there for the summer show it wasnt live what he did.. haha.. as he forgot to hold the mic up, but he did a great performance with walking thru the audience, i had a good laugh and thought he would fell anytime..
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Haha, I think I saw that. Don't like performers lip syncing when they can choose whether to sing live or not. But it's true they couldn't sing live at certain shows over here way back. Such a shame.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:53 pm

yeah.. i think its mostly coz of our german "schlager" singers.. do they ever sing live? I mean, even their videos look bad with lip sync and stuff.. as they just open their mouth but you can say they dont mime good at all..

I personally dont have a prob if someone mix up the words or forget the line.. it CAN happen to everyone.. looking back at the tour of bz in the UK.. we had a laugh when Ro forgot the words and all went in hysterical laughing.. its just life! and the fans will have a good time with laughing too.. i know if that would have happen years back it wouldnt be the same.. never take those stuff to personal hehe
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Exactly. It's fun. We're all human and sometimes mess up. No big deal. But when I go to a show I expect a performer to sing live. Don't wanna pay for watching someone lip sync. Oh yeah, those "schlagers" are just horrible. So obvious they lip sync.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:25 pm

yep.. and bet if its on their own tour they do it LIVE as they wont.. but think they cant say they sing live everywhere.. as Chris said, the show itself is lip sync.. but good to know it wasnt their choice then to lip sync..
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Exactly! Like I said: If they can choose whether to sing live or or lip sync and choose lip syncing, that sucks. But *nsync didn't even have a choice. It's good times have changed and they actually should have the chance to choose everywhere now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]   Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris commenting on a The Simpsons episode [MATERIAL NOW INCLUDED!]
Page 1 of 1