NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?! Empty
PostSubject: Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?!   Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Lance Bass wants to do the moonwalk - and he's got the goods to pull it off.

"I'm a trained astronaut, and it's my time to go," the former 'N Syncer told us at the Louis Vuitton Celebrates the 40th Anniversary of the Lunar Landing event on Monday night. Bass attended space camp as a kid and actually tried to launch into orbit on a Russian rocket in 2002.

His pal, JoAnna Garcia, is also rallying for Lance to finally get his space odyssey. "He really wants to go," the "Privileged" alum exclaimed inside the Museum of Natural History
[quote]

Wooohoo! I really wish him good LUCK with that. Think it'll be really good for him... and he wants it such bad as I do want to be an educator! Haha. Very Happy

So, *crossmyfingers* for him that he'll get his BIG chance soon at last! HE DESERVE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?!   Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Where did you get that?
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?!   Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Nevermind. Google news, huh?! Wink

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/07/15/2009-07-15_former_nsync_member_lance_bass_still_hopes_to_go_into_space.html

I think this is a gossip website. Don't know if it's very reliable. I hope for Lance to fullfill his dream but I will not hold my breath for this to happen.
Back to top Go down
katromeo
N11-Lover
katromeo

PostSubject: Re: Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?!   Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:08 pm

I'd LOVE to see Lance finally do this. I think he deserves it after all the hard work he put into training.

I mean, I don't know if I'd elect for open-heart surgery if it wasn't necessary. That takes some severe dedication.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?!   Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Yeah, definitely. He's really serious about this. Anyone read "Out Of Sync"? I think he describes how they put this medical instrument through a vein in his neck down to his heart and he felt the instrument inside of him. Eww! Don't remember if it's really in the book or if he said it in an interview. Go Lance!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?!   Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Eww... yeah, it definitive was in the book Annica! I read it by now i think ten times... and I was always at that part like "what the heck is he doing to describe that part soo VERY plastic..." But i think were part of the book (and his mind/idea) to be totally honest/ openly with all the fans and "glossy"-magazines...
And i really appreciate it! What else..?!!! Wink

Definitely, HE DESERVE it. GO LANCE!!!!!!

___
side note on this: He should make SURE to take as many pics as he could out in space!! lol!
Back to top Go down
David079
N11-Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?!   Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:40 am

yup he should go,.

It would suck to go through all that training and not get to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?!   Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lance doing the MoonWalk-Finally?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX :: >>> OFF TOPICS :: CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: