NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!

Go down 
+6
StreetTeamWhit
fuman_chica
DeafBusta
Sleepy
Syncie
David079
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetTeamWhit
N11-Lover

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:57 am

Hey guys-

I just wanted to clarify that it is indeed the real Chris on twitter...and it is indeed Chris, and not a ghostwriter, posting.

So, you can follow him at twitter.com/IamCKirkpatrick...and if he answers back, it is really him Wink
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:29 am

thanx for clearing that up Whit! Very Happy

and David, when I had Say You Will as profile song on myspace I got pms by ppl asking where they can get that and who it was coz they loved it! Cool I loved telling and forwarded them to Nigels myspace.. hehe
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:11 am

Thank you Whit.
David, you caused some drama here. lol But that's a cute little story.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Awesome! Thanks Whit!

And yeah, I don't want them to sign with Jive. To be honest, they'd be better off with an independent label. Yeah, it takes more money straight up to do stuff, but they bring home more profit with an independent than with a big time label. And it's still possible to be big on your own label too.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:32 pm

So, um...I thought since there is not much going on we could post Chris' twitter updates so that there is at least anything to talk about at all.

Apparently, he is in Key West enjoying lunch on something that looks like a pontoon bridge (word?). Even posted a picture.

And I noticed something: He's been making updates from his "tweetie", "twitterfon", "mobile web" or just the "web". What's the difference? LOL
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Oh, and "twitter tweet twit" is my new favorite word now. I'll just use it for everything.

"Look, there's a twitter tweet twit!" or "Can you give me the twitter tweet twit, please?"

What a cute little word.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:55 pm

There are different applications and stuff that you can download to post your tweets from. So those ones that hate have tweet or twit in the title are those applicaions or pages. The mobel web just means that he used the intenet on his phone to post that tweet. And web is just him on a regular old computer posting. There is also txt which is when you text updates in. and twitpic which is a website that lets you log in using your twitter account info and you upload, or media message in, your pictures and it automatically posts them to your twitter. Smile

Last edited by fuman_chica on Mon May 18, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:23 pm

No problem. Smile

And I edited that post cuz I wrote "hate" instead of "have". haha
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Noticed that. haha
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:26 am

Sometimes I feel like he makes fun of us or something. "Home at last! Hangin with aj and sb havin a blast!! Smile" sb again, huh? It's some chic as far as I know. I bet it's her initials.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Well... I think he already get rid of it ... us doing/taking fun of him. Mmh... affraid
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:51 pm

What?! No no! I never make fun of Chris. Ok, maybe sometimes. But in a good way. Except for this one time when he...Nevermind! LOL
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Yaay... really, we NEVER meant it too rude!!!!!

WE ARE TOO NICE TO DO SO!!!!!! I love you

Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:05 pm

"The firthst two hourth of having your faith numb after the dentitht ith the wortht!"

Poor guy! Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 Comfort
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:41 pm

awwwww.. "big hug".. but im sorry i couldnt stop laughing at this twitter tweet twit..
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:47 pm

When I read his newest entry I thought "Oh, Old English....no wait!" haha

Yeah, twitter tweet twit is great!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:19 am

JUST A BIG BIG... hugs for OUR Chris!!!!

GET WELL SOON, Chris!!!!!!!!!! We´re ALL with you now!!!!!! haha

rockband
Back to top Go down
nsynclover
N11-Supporter
nsynclover

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm

"On my way to play in the give kids the world golf tourney!!!!"
I I love you him!
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/club1677871
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:06 pm

I love that smile!!! Very Happy

I should have bet, I would have won!

haha.. as i said 2 hours before there might be new photos up of it soon! Laughing
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:11 pm

He reads what we write on here... this is what he posted... it's who sb is... ugh... silent

"@SaraBaraXoX Wink"
The link to her page:
http://twitter.com/SaraBaraXoX

gag me.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:14 pm

I've noticed that too. Just told Anice and Rina that she is probably the mysterious sb. And I went to her page and checked what Chris' smiley referred to. Just read her last update. Nice! lol

So, they're a couple now?! I know it's non of our business...
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Looks like there is some twitter tweet twit flirting going on. hehe
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:30 pm

ugh, I hope not. I hate when girls think they need to do the whole skimpy swimsuit pictures... those are the type of girls I say STAY AWAY from. I will teach my son that as soon as it's appropriate.

Find a nice normal girl Chris! You're good looking and sweet. You should have no problem.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:35 pm

My opinion! I'm a horrible person and found her on myspace. Sorry, but she's WAY too arrogant. She even admits to be spoiled. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next