NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...

Go down 
+7
absoluteclaire89
genesis_96
DeafBusta
Sleepy
fuman_chica
Syncie
Rina-Candy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:55 pm

I never said I wouldn't wanna change. lol J/k...I don't think I would wanna change.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Chris: "i have my friend limit this sucks!!!"

He has 4985 friends. Damn the number of friends is limited? That sucks!!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:40 pm

Oh, what?! FB sucks completely... This means he will never get hit the 5000 of fb-friends? -Oh! BOOO! Facebook!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:57 pm

It just sucks so bad for a) fans who have just now found him or gotten their own account and b) his real friends he hangs out with who can't be added as friends now.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Look who's BACK at updateing his fb-account again! lol

Mike Bosch: I've been traveling for the better part of the last 2 months. Would have been perfect, if it wasn't for OPG's, yeah you know me!!

Seriously, no wonder we didn't hear much of him lately if he was traveling. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 pm

What's OPG?
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:57 pm

He's updated before without anyone noticing: "Back from Boschton!" aka Boston.

And Ernie: "TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm still making fun of him for using that many exclamation marks.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Aaw... he updated to his status again: OPG's means Other Peoples Germs!

And ... uuh, yeah i know i forgot his last fb-status to post here. LOL! Saw that "Boschton" one too... but my brain sucks u know. Razz

Hahaha... and I think Ernies doing these exclamation on purpose now since you did tell him once Anni! Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Ernie's a teeny girl! Rolling Eyes

Oh, Mike was sick? =/
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:36 am

Mike: "I find television very interesting. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and pick up my guitar."

haha That's not news to us.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:43 pm

haha... no really not. And I thought about commenting his status again with and you can write a song about the stupid tv shows then. lol But thought better at last... and let it be. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:12 pm

haha And isn't it weird that he suddenly updates his status so often?! Hope he'll remember he has a twitter account and post things on there soon.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:20 pm

oh, yeah... hmm well.. he seems really be sick!? =/ Poor guy! But I am sure he does have a lovely "nurse" to take care for him... and get him whatever he wants. Wink haha
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Ernie: "Where did the year Go?!"
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Aaw... true. Just read the other day that its only round 70 days til X-mas from now on. *eew* Don't wanna think of that now!! Shocked Its not even Halloween over.... so X-mas can still "walk" far far far away. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:01 am

Ernie Longoria: It's a bird It's a plane It's Balloon boy! What a Hoax! LOL

LMAO!!! Hahaha... Classic too!! Laughing And I couldn't resist it to write at him there. hehe..
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:24 am

Ernie: "Going To New York for a few day's! Soho, East Village, Little Italy, Chinatown, Time Square. Love it All! Can't Wait!!"

Why not have vacation in Germany? Don't get it. He either gets the tickets for less money or he's rich. haha
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:32 am

a mix of both? lol

like justin once said in an interview.. when they first started, he hoped to get money to buy himself a few nice things.. then when he had the money to buy, he got the stuff for free.. makes no sense and its not fair at all!
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah, thats NOT fair. But life isn't fair to anyone of us, is it?! *pah* =/
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:47 am

Ernie: "Walked all around Soho & Chinatown today! Went to Dean & Deluca & had dinner with Jen at Anthony Bourdain's Restaurant (Les Halles) I love New York!"
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Sounds like someone has a great time in NY!! =/ *IamJealousy!* Razz
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Ernie Longoria: "Going to Legendary Russ & Daughters Deli & Walking all a around the East Village today! Going back to Les Halles for dinner tonight! NY NY!!"
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:14 am

Ernie: "OMG what a day! Walk around Soho & took pictures of the French Renaissance architecture! Ate Amazing Bagels & Lox at Legendary Russ & Daughters Deli! Shopped in the East Village at St Mark's Place! Walked around Central Park & to...ok pics of the Beautiful Autumn colors & John Lennon's Memorial (Strawberry Fields)! Ended the night having an Amazing dinner at Chef Anthony Bourdain's restaurant (Les Halles) again!"

OMG, really?! Wow! lol Ernie and his euphoria...gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Haha.. yeah, really!! Laughing "Our lil 13 yr old girl" is back for updates. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Ernie Longoria: Wow Another Amazing day in NYC! Started the day having a great breakfast in Soho at a French Bistro (Balthazar) then walked around Time Square! Went to Canal street & did some shopping! We then went back to Time Square in the evening & Saw (The Phantom of the Opera) on Brodway! So Amazing!! Had a late dinner at Famous (Carnegie) Deli & called it a night! What a Birthday!!

Oooooh, W-O-W! That's what I call getting into the details! Very Happy But great to hear that he has such an awesome time there. And "Phantom of the Opera"(!) ....Coolio!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...
Page 7 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next