NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...

Go down 
+7
absoluteclaire89
genesis_96
DeafBusta
Sleepy
fuman_chica
Syncie
Rina-Candy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Some1 posted his weekly status right when i went for shopping and dog walking 4hrs ago.

I'm NOT quoting that one THIS week -u should know of who I am talking about by saying "weekly status"! Wink lol

*of course it IS Mr. Longoria! Who else?!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Haha...nice! I wish we'd get more updates from Ernie though...and from Dave. And tweets from Chris. Mike has been updating more often lately. Like that!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Yeah, We love dave replying to EVERY wall-post from EVERY1, BUT he should set up MORE statusse (eew! that sounds so wrong -I think i am going to use the word update's here from now on. lol) ...

He should update his fb-account MORE and with every single NEW THING he just did/DOES!!!!! That would be AWESOME!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:02 pm

lol Yes. He should use fb the way we do. I always put a status about everything I do. lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Yeeah... like me! lol And i think since the other 3 have it on their cell as well he probably have it too. So it shouldn't be THAT difficult for them to set up updates! Razz
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:57 pm

What a lil TEASER!! or mean guy! Boo! lol

Ernie: "Off to the Happiest place on earth... Disneyland!! Smile"
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:59 pm

And I couldn't resisit to ask him now if he'd like come and pick me up before going there... lmao Will see if some respond is coming from him. Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:00 pm

I wanna go to Disneyland or World or whatever SO bad! Lucky man!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:02 pm

yeeeeah, i know! He deffo should come and pick us up here. lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Ooh, WHAT? We KNOW him?! really? lol

Ernie commented on his status for us (Anni): "You know me... There will be picks! Wink"

Nice how he thinks/knows we do know him already THAT good... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Well, I wouldn't say I know him. But I guess we know he likes taking pics.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:06 pm

yeah thats he likes taking pics we know for certain... and if we know him for anything else, HE should proof by stopping by MORE often and talk... Wink

beside that u did notice that he wrote "picks" instead of "pics"? (i know its probably his californian accent..) But like he wrote it he will bring us picks for guitars?!?

lol!

Very Happy I'D TAKE THEM A LOT! But only signed of course.... enjoy signing picks, Ernie! hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Yeah..first thing I noticed. Then I remembered you had asked for pics and knew what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:53 pm

hm... will see as soon as we got the "picks" then i will write maybe a new message to him... and hopefully and maybe he will come back and talk intensive again with me there!

Found the old convos from last summer with him earlier on my extern drive.... and really felt a bid sorry that i doesnt write so much lately... but otherwise.... Why cant he write? We know he can WRITE as we see very clearly EVERY week. lol
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Ey, Chris has 4,999 friends now. Scary, huh?! I always think I'll wake up one day and will not be friends will him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:46 pm

aawe.. i doubt he will ever get to is 5.000 friends ever by now. Its already down to 4.998 again. lol I think its funny who often he seems to get near to his 5000er friend at all... && just a few mins later.... is going backwards again!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Chris is on the road again?!! As it seems...

"pulling into nashville, should change the name to nashlantis pretty effin crazy!"

He should take a few pics again and post them on twitter or fb!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Wonder what he's doing there.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:13 pm

yeah me too. hm, maybe he will see my post/request to him at this... and post a pic on twitter?!! *fingerscrossed* but i am doubtful that it will happen or he will listen to me. he doesnt even listen to my mails... boo!

but thats not really buggin me now. althrough it eould be real nice to talk to him again like last summer! sigh. So happy that summer will be soon be here again. haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:37 am

Syncie wrote:
Wonder what he's doing there.

Uuh, i think i just found out what he may be doing in nashville!

found it tweeted by some guy on twitter:

Quote :
~ downtown #Nashville today. absolutely incredible.

http://twitpic.com/1kovru

Maybe he is doing some charity as well?? =/
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:00 am

if someone could explain why "nashlantis"
I mean it makes me laugh but maybe by another reason.. lol.. as im still not really back on this galaxy haha
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:41 am

I think some of the comments say it's raining like crazy?!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:00 am

yeah, Anni it seems to be raining there like crazy.... and as the pic shows the streets re definitive flooded. Hm, maybe there it came from that Chris wrote he will be in "nashlantis"?! lol!

DORK!! The poor ppl who re stucked in their houses or even may have lost EVERYTHING thru this flood and he's making jokes. boo! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:09 am

ah ok.. lol
just me beein on an atlantis trip the whole weekend lol! and then coming back to "real" world and it just made me laugh.. oh well, still not back really.. so many things in my head that confuse me haha
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:16 am

haha... u were confuse Anice & i didnt even pay any attention to his word "nashlantis" til u brought it up here. lol!

lucky there were yesterday such many tweets on my newsfeet @ twitter about that... or was it fortune? lmao. No i am J/K!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next