NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...

Go down 
+7
absoluteclaire89
genesis_96
DeafBusta
Sleepy
fuman_chica
Syncie
Rina-Candy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:17 am

What in the world does Ernie mean by this??: "UFC 113" (updated 1hr ago or so...) =/

I commented on his status & asked... maybe i will get an answer/expalnation soon?!? Smile

Hm.. I dont really know what he has done, Claire. But he told me on thursday that he was in a lot of pain because of his neck still. That poor guy!

And he said: "Disc is into my spinal chord." (we germans- anni & i- have no idea tho what he was meaning by this.) lol

Any1 have a idea?
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:18 am

No clue. I tried to talk to him about it but he didn't reply.

UFC 113: Machida vs. Shogun 2[1] is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on May 8, 2010 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Stole it from wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_113
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:59 am

yeah.. we re kinda lost about whats wrong with ck. but i think as soon as i will get him to talk to me again.... i will ask this time. i dont know why i didnt ask then.. but maybe it was cause he said that he was "in a lot of pain" at that time... but i felt like i should not bother him there too much. (I have the sxtrong feeling he did THAT on purpose!)

lol!

Awwe... nice. Thnx, Detective-Eagle-Eye Anni! Smile
Back to top Go down
ElizabethJC
N11-Lover
ElizabethJC

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:57 am

I think it means he has a herniated disk in his spinal colum disk in his spine that got hurt doing something
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:42 am

Aaahhh... so there is some thing called "disc" in there anyway? Maybe that's the reason he didn't reply to my question "You have a disc in your spine???". I was in panic. lmao
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Chris - Happy mommies day to all the mothers out there who have done such a great job over the years!
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Such a sweetheart!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:00 pm

truely sweetheart! And poor guy... i would like to be near him right now... and wanna give him a *hug* Smile
Back to top Go down
absoluteclaire89
N11-Supporter
absoluteclaire89

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Most likely what happened was he was probably lifting heavy objects and he herniated a disc in his spine which can revert pain to another part of his body, in this case his neck.
Back to top Go down
absoluteclaire89
N11-Supporter
absoluteclaire89

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:15 pm

This is a better explanation:

# Pinched nerve – When a patient has a symptomatic herniated disc, it is not the disc space itself that hurts, but rather the disc herniation is pinching a nerve in the spine. This produces pain that is called radicular pain or radiculopathy (e.g., nerve root pain) leading to pain that may be referred to other parts of the body, such as from the low back down the leg or from the neck down the arm. Leg pain stemming from a pinched nerve in the lower spine is usually described as sciatica. On Spine-health, this type of condition where there is nerve root pain is referred to as a herniated disc. Other causes of a pinched nerve may include spinal stenosis and bone spurs from spinal arthritis.

Do you girls understand that or should I have it translated?
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Aaaww...man. That's what I thought had happened. A pinched nerve hurts SO much. Has anyone ever had it? I've had it for a few seconds and it's like lightning going through your body. I couldn't imagine having this for several days or weeks. Poor guy! =/
Back to top Go down
ElizabethJC
N11-Lover
ElizabethJC

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:46 am

It's not in the spine itself it's around it it keeps your spinal colum aligned well just look it up silly lol afro
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:53 am

Mike: "Celtics roll!"
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:38 am

Mike: "Rondo's a stud!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:16 am

hmm.. why do I never see Mikes updates? kinda miss them all the time or my wall is spammed with lots of stuff lol
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

I visit the guys' profiles every day to check for new updates. lmao That's the only reason I caught this one. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Exactly, thats what I am do too, Anni. althrough if not really every day... but almost EVERY

Two new updates from Mike -right when i came home?! I feel FOLLOWED again! lol

Mike: "A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline. - Harvey Mackay"

"Not the game I or anyone for that matter, was expecting last night. But I'm only a gentleman, I'll take it gladly. Not out of the woods though....Go Celts!"
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Feels like he's stalking me. lol Kidding but I had a similar saying in my Fortune Cookie the other day.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Who knows, Anni. lol!

Its like i can "feel" it at some times if one of them would be online & updating his status or anything... and mostly THIS happens exactly when i myself come just home or turn even ON my comp/lap for that day... Its so nerv wrecking. And makes me suspecious if it happens -like today! Razz haha
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:40 am

Mike: "Started my life in NY, but I bleed Celtic Green!!"

And lol@ Natazha's comments.

Also, I hope Mike is singing some song and did not actually move to NY. That would mean none of the N11 guys were living in the same area anymore.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Ernie posted his weekly update. And I really like his new default pic.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:36 am

Mike: Tonight, will the real Boston Bruins please stand up, please stand up.......C'mon Bruins!!!!

*Whats that lately where I always come on to facebook & SEE one of them (mostly Mike) update their status?! haha

I feel followed. lol

... yes, i really like ernies new pic too! It make him look even younger, doesnt it?! Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:57 am

Yeah, he looks like 12 now. Kidding! Razz

I can't wait for the Soccer World Cup to start, so that we can put some sport-related status updates, too. I feel like 50% of my friends only post sports updates lately.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:10 pm

haha.. yeah, with me too. But we should post them in german i think. -Well, more u and Anice i believe. lol I am not such a sports woman - to quote joey from the "making the tour"dvd here: "I am a lazy fat butt.." Kidding!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:59 pm

loool But I'm lazy, too. I only watch, I don't play myself. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next