NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...

Go down 
+7
absoluteclaire89
genesis_96
DeafBusta
Sleepy
fuman_chica
Syncie
Rina-Candy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:51 pm

And now Chris... anyone else miss him?
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:11 am

Sure! Can't believe it is almost exact 1 year -WHEN I chatted the LAST time REALLY with him!! [an entirely long, real conversation, i mean!!!]
But on the other hand....

No NEWS/updates by him -> saying: ''I'm alright. Busy maybe!? And happy as hell?!?'' Smile
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:13 am

Sad but missing him and his jokes like hell, i guess!........ Razz :oops
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Me too. He hasn't been online for such a long time now. Not gonna post the article Chris was tagged in because I'm sure everyone is friends with him on facebook and therefore knows which pic I'm talking about. But I was really suprised there was no mention of Nigels11 in this article, like at all.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:21 pm

sleeping I wish we had something exciting to talk about. At least our little N11 smiley band is still playing. Wink

guitar Singer drums guitar2

And we're still cheering. Wink I'm still so happy about the EP. Great songs.

Wave
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:32 am

haha.. soo true! So true... Sleep feel so tired... ok -for me it surely is from work as well, but though ....

Singer guitar guitar2 drums ... are playing INSIDE our bed-/living rooms still Out LOUD!

... us, the fans....

cheers cheers cheers

___

so.glad.it's.summertime. sunny ...therefore the good weather & work is keeping me occupied that much!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:13 am

Chris: "Go USA women!!!! Proud to be supporting such an amazing performance!!!"

When did female soccer get big?
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:20 am

Mike: "Let's put 20 seconds on the clock and see how many we can come up with" [8th of July -and a pic of this O.J....!]

"He's a Yank, but much respect for Jeet!" [09th of July'11]
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:22 am

I know everyone must have seen it all by now.... but, just to show Mike's as busy sharing -may be even more! than Chris..Wink.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Mike: "Wrapping up Silver Surfer today! This Silver Surfer doesn't ride a chromed up surfboard. Instead, it lives in a bottle shaped like a mud hut and drives a shot glass to work."

Silver surfer!?? shot glass ....!?? -Reminds me somewhat of tequila or some shot(s).... Razz
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:12 am

Chris: "When someone rings the doorbell, my dogs always assume that it's for them."

Oh boy! This one made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Chris: "Cool little fact… You can’t hum if you plug your nose…. bet you’ve just tried it. LOL"

I didn't try it. But that's just cause I had tried it before. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 pm

lol! Nope.. didn't try it at all... just thought for a sec what is he doing again? *shrug* tongue
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:59 pm

We're just too damn smart! LOL

Happy 2nd International Nigels11 Day, Nigelite! Wish there were more of us left on the board.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Chris: WE ARE PENN STATE!!!! ok even if we are playing indiana state im just as excited for college football as all of the ohio staters playing the zippies! Yay for college football [about 20mins ago.... ain't I just a lucky girl to SEE this shortly after posted?!] lol!

hm... he's quiet often sharing what he's up to on his face book again, isn't he? Just check his Face Book, if you're friends with him... you'll SEE what I mean. Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Chris: "I have waited to say anything as to not say the wrong thing, but i am very sickened at the response people have over what has taken place in PSU. This is not about one school VS. another. This was a disgusting act by a sick individual, and there are many children who's lives have been hurt and abused. That being said, i have always loved Joe Pa and have thought he had set a great example for how a great organization has been lead. If he is at fault, it is once again hurtful to know that he could have talked to the proper authorities and stopped it earlier then this if that is what's discovered. This is a sad day for HUMANS in general. I pity the people who try to make this about football, and a coach who is guilty until proven anything. A lot of great people have been hurt. Once again this is not about football, or making one school look betterover another for violations they have made over the years. I am sad that this took place at such a great school, but before we open our mouthes about how much better our school looks then another just remember, those could be your brothers/sisters/sons/daughters. I will always love Joe Pa and PSU. Those children should be in our prayers, not on our tongues."

I have absolutely no clue what he is talking about, but yay for speaking his mind. This must be the longest facebook entry in the history of facebook. lol Chris is a really good person, so whatever he is talking about, I'm sure his opinion is honest and fair.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Link for German people

I really hope it's not true. Child abuse must be the worst of all criminal offenses.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Chris: "Im not defending anyone but the victims so please stop writing stupidity on my post! thanks"

pale Glad he didn't mean me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Syncie wrote:
pale Glad he didn't mean me. Wink

Can't mean me either! I'm rarely writing on his posts at all.... just tagg him instead. LOL! Razz NO! I have my private place(s) where I "meet" him to chat. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Feels weird not being friends with Mike and Ck anymore.

Someone needs to keep me updated. Rina? Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:27 am

Aaaww... Chris: "i hate being sick, maybe i got the black plague on black friday!"

I'd tell him to get better soon but I can't post on his wall.

Good to know Karly's there to take care of him.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Oh... damn. Poor Mike!!!

Kidney stones are not the kind of rocks I thought I'd be breaking this week.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:55 pm

I hope he will have speedy recovery SOON again!

Sad
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Aw man! get well soon, Mike! And maybe when he's better, he can finally accept my friend request on fb. haha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:04 am

Mike: 8 stichtes.

I'm alright thanks. pretty deep though -first comment by him... -> answering!

I was hanging twizzler gutters on the roof of our gingerbread house, lost my footing and impaled myself on a candycane fence post. It was bitter sweet -> 2nd answering in comment right AFTER I wished him a very speedy recovery & that I WAS ...kinda(!) waiting from him to hear that he's better again (he liked that!) Smile

Send him some love and a merry christmas and all... folks!

hugs Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next