NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!

Go down 
+9
crazyy
megand3779
ilovechris
katromeo
fuman_chica
Sleepy
DeafBusta
Rina-Candy
Syncie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:03 am

Oh, nice.. really nice. Well, thanks for sharing Tansy! Wink Gosh, that's long... haha. lol!

On the contrary, Mary Poppins - Uh, NO! Typical. Eminem is doing everythings bad. I love Mary Poppins the musical movie!!! YAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:06 am

Aaaw... cool. I see Mary Ann. Mary Ann’s saying ”cut the tape, cut the tape”. fantastic. lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:17 am

Ok, wait. First of all: No more road trips = no more tweets?? =(

And second: He updated his facebook saying Eminem won the battle against Mariah? So random! It's just...why would he do that? lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:47 am

why would he do what? Are u talking about Chris or eninem?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:48 am

Well, typical eninem.... he doesn't care about feeling Razz
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:24 pm

No, I was surprised Chris even updated writing something irrelevant like this. haha
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Ok, woah! Just read through the lyrics. Thanks for sharing, Tansy. DAMN! Someone's pissed. haha I think it's funny. Apparently, Mariah and Eminem are not best friends? No?! No LOL Sorry, that's really not a surprise at all. I just never knew there is some battle going on. What did Mariah do? Phew, as long as he doesn't write about our baby. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:31 pm

hmm.. think I read on a youtube link last night that those song was a reply to mariahs obsessed?
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Oh, ok. So she sings about Eminem and in return he raps about her? Welcome to the kindergarten. haha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Well... of course, kindergarden seems fit perfectly for eminem! Wink I guess he never will fully grow up again. Not that "beeing young at heart" is something bad... but you always can over do it.

And maybe that was the reason, Anni why Chris posted such irrelevant thing like this. To give us something to think about, how lil things could get made easily into such big irrelevant-childish things, when ppl like eminem are behind them?! Suspect ....
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Hahaha. But I think Chris is a fan of Eminem...at least liked his music back then. But maybe he just said that because of the one song Eminem mentions Chris in. I don't know. Maybe I'm lucky and catch him online. I'll ask him what this is all about.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Haha... yeah, do that!! lol I keep my fingers crossed for you that he will answer to you!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 am

Mike thanks Bill Clinton in his new status. Most definitely for rescuing these two journalists.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:36 am

Ugh, we're stupid:

Working Class Industries offers audio recording / production through our own CATACOMB STUDIOS

Check it on google - or don't. Above the link to the website there is a sign "This site may harm your computer" so I'm not clicking. haha

Anyway, catacomb studios is some WCI thing.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 am

Mike owns Catacomb Studios
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:52 am

Ooooh, cool. Haha, you should have come here earlier and clear us up. We thought Mike was referring to the studios as catacombs for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 am

Aaaaaaw.... this is so Cool. Oh, no... wait. HOW COOL!!!! Wink

Weel here'sn a new FB update not by Mike/ Chris though, but Ernie: "Watched the latest No Reservations episode (Street Foods) last night. Anthony Bourdain is my Hero!" -and Mike did mark it as he do like it! haha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Aaw... I just found the latest update on twitter from Mike: THANK YOU BILL CLINTON!

:Oops: Sorry, Anni ...Didn't see you already put this up here!!!

Yeah, I heard about that as well... How patriotic of him!!!! Wink

Last edited by Rina-Candy on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:25 pm

And from weareNigels11: About to dive into what should be the last creative session. Pic is from our video conf. from last night.
http://twitpic.com/csnit

Okay... We do know this one already! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:51 pm

not exactly rina.. its a lil different from the one mike posted on his fb Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Yeah?! Suspect Really, do you think so? I don't see a difference I think there.....
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 pm

yeah.. all look like looking down to mike.. and there is no one behind chris in that pic Razz
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Oh, yeah... NOW I saw that, too. lol! lmao... Iam late again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 pm

"Adlerauge" Anice. Wink I really didn't notice the difference, either.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Yeah, really! lol! I was lucky about meself that I even spotted Chris tattoo. Razz

But Iam a bid disappointed that NO Ernie & Dave were obviously on that conference as well....... BOOO!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next