NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Learn something stupid..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

Learn something stupid.. Empty
PostSubject: Learn something stupid..   Learn something stupid.. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:41 pm

:-D

some kind of Otto-english.. he's a german comedian.. had a good laugh at his latest show.. but guess you can never translate it without loosing his sense of humor..

He has - Der hase (the bunny)

she has - der ski-hase (the ski-bunny)

Wizard of Oz - Wiesel ausm Osten (weasel of east)

but now its time to ebay ebay ebay - üben üben üben (learn learn learn)

Lesson today: All about edit and email - Alles über Edit und Emil (all about Edit and Emil)

"Oh, there is an email" - Oh da ist schon Emil (oh there is already emil)

"He has a small file to edit" - Er hat ein Veilchen für Edit (he has a violet for edit)

small file - das Feilchen (the violet)
Motherboard - das Stiefmütterchen (the pansy)

"Our Email has a copy" - unser emil hat ein zwillingsbruder (our emil has a twin)

"He is a user of messages" - er ist us amerikaner aus Massechusetts (he is us american from massechusetts)

"He likes to edit the internet" - er findet edits hintern nett (he fancys edits butt)

"She knows email is important" - sie weiß emil is impotent (she knows emil is impotent)

"She goes professionally online" - sie geht beruflich auf den strich (she goes on the game)

to go online - auf den strich gehen (go on the game)
please hold the line - könnten sie mal bitte auf meinen Hund aufpassen (can you please look after my dog?)

"Can i use your browser?" - Kann ich deine dusche benutzen (can I use your shower?)

"She has a new pc" - sie hat ein neues pissuar (she has a new toilett)

"Did you have some kind of hardware?" - Hattest du als kind verstopfung? (did you have constipation as a kid?)

"No, i have windows" - Nein ich habe Blähungen (no i have flatulence)

windows - blähungen (flatulence)
download - durchfall (diarrhoea)

"She has to close the icon" - sie nennt zwei klos ihr eigen (she internalise two toilets)

"Email is deleted" - Emil ist beleidigt (Emil is pissed of)

"I can not enter the chatroom" - Ich komm nicht rein ins scheisshaus (I cant get thru the shit house / toilet)

chatroom - das scheisshaus (the shit house - toilet)
Ipod - der nachttopf (pisspot)

"Your problem is the setting" - Dein Problem, es ist besetzt (you're problem, its taken)

"Try control and shift" - Drei Kontroloere schiffen (three controllers pee)

"One hacker is loading" - einer ist hackevoll (one is totally drunk)

"Enter your code at home" - erledige dein geschäft zu hause (do ur business at home)

"There I have no print paper" - da habe ich kein Klopapier (there i have no toilet paper)

"Then press alt" - dann nimm die zeitung von gestern (then take the old press from yesterday)

"Email opens the zip file" - Emil öffnet seinen reisverschluss (emil opens his zipper)

"Do you like to play with my joystick?" - Möchtest du mit mir Computer spielen? (do you like to play some computer games with me?)
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Learn something stupid..   Learn something stupid.. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:49 pm

lmao You found a printed version. Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Learn something stupid..   Learn something stupid.. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:58 pm

haha not really.. wrote it down myself.. not too sure about the translation Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Learn something stupid..   Learn something stupid.. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Oh wow...that must have taken some time.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Learn something stupid..   Learn something stupid.. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Oh WOW, Anice! Thats a lot ... u re awesome Girl!!! Wink

Wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn something stupid..   Learn something stupid.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Learn something stupid..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX :: >>> OFF TOPICS :: CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: