NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Other bands

Go down 
+6
DeafBusta
David079
Sara
Rina-Candy
Syncie
Sleepy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nsynclover
N11-Supporter
nsynclover

Other bands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:07 am

'NSYNC and BSB Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/club1677871
David079
N11-Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:07 pm

"
Yeah, New Kids on the Block was great in 90's till they disbanded. I never knew why until Jordan and Jonathan appeared on Oprah not too long ago (somewhere in early 2000's) and learned their fate on NKOTB break-up. I'm glad Jonathan was able to handle doing the tour again."

They're still great. They're on their reunion tour and I'm going to see tham when they come to Houston! Their new album is great it's called "The Block" and it has collaborations with Ne-yo, The Pussycat Dolls, and New edition. jon's doing really well I hear and he's on twtter.
Back to top Go down
ilovechris
N11-Fan
ilovechris

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:34 am

Nsync
Kate Voegle
Sureshot
Taylor Swift
Jc
Britney Spears
Justin Timberlake
Rich Cronin
LFO
Tim McGraw
Brad Paisly
Cascada
Blink 182
Jeff Timmons
98 Degrees
Hope
Missy Hedgins
Hilary Duff
Avril Lavine
Rascal Flatts
T.I.
Leeann Rimes
Anna Nalick
Christina Agulara
S Club 7
Jimmy Eat World
Kennt Chesney
Thriving Ivory
Train
The last Goodnight
Chris Kirkpatrick Solo
One Replublic
New Kids On The Block

Singer guitar drums guitar2 Wave
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:19 am

YAAY... Great taste, too. Of course!!!
Although, I do only half of them by their music... But heard of all of them by their names as well. Wink

Wave
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:23 pm

You all will probably make fun of me, but, eh, who cares?! haha

I listen to Top 40 radio sometimes. But the only other band that I really follow and care about is Hanson. Been a fan since 1997. Their stuff just gets better and more exciting. They are actually putting the finishing touches on their newest album right now. They opened up their own record label so they are in total control of every aspect of their careers. They kick major booty. Forget MMMBop. They are WAY past that.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Nooo way, why should we make fun of you?!

Look at me, I'm still in love with my first boyband i became fan of 16 years ago, even go on a few concerts in less then 2 weeks now.. cant wait!

Think the last time I heard of Hanson was like 5 years ago, and they sounded already lot different to their "Mmmbop" days then Wink
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Yeah, NO WAY! Think no one will make any fun about anybody here!!!!!

We´re all very respected persons. Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Sleepy wrote:
Think the last time I heard of Hanson was like 5 years ago, and they sounded already lot different to their "Mmmbop" days then Wink

Actually, I still like that song. haha But there's nothing wrong with liking the Hanson's music either way. Haven't heard any of their new stuff but I guess they're all grown up now, huh?
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Sorry, just basically every time I say that Hanson is one of my favorite bands, unless the person I'm talking to is a fan also, I get made fun of. It's something I've come to expect.

their new stuff is awesome. And yes, they are all grown up. All three are married with kids. Taylor has 4 kids, Isaac has 2, and Zac has 1 with supposably another on the way... we'll see... haha

you can hear some new stuff, if you want to check it out, at http://www.myspace.com/hansonmusic. Blue Sky is one of my favorite on that player. Great Divide is good too. They recorded some choirs from Africa for some of the vocals on both those songs. And Great Divide was sold on iTunes with all proceeds going to AIDS research. Pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:57 pm

No need to apologize. Wink

Like their new music. Are they back together or have they never been apart?
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:04 pm

They've never been apart.

I'm sure you guys remember when they had "If Only" and "This Time Around" on TRL... if it was in Germany and stuff... not sure, but yeah, they were working on a new album after that but their record comany was in the middle of a huge merger and it ended up turning into a rap label. the lead guy kept telling them that their music they were making wasn't what he was looking to release and kept telling them to go back and keep working. It took two or so years of fighting them until they finally decided to just start their own label. They have released two studio albums and a live album since 2004. And they should be releasing the new album later this year, or early next year.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Oh, that's great. Good for them they kept fighting and and it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:11 pm

well not watching the german music channels at all as they arent the same anymore.. sadly.. you end up seeing more commercials, toon and dating shows then music Evil or Very Mad

but i saw them on pay tv channel some years back, where they were interviewed and then they showed some live stuff.. was interesting.. and i was recording it for a friend.. so i ended up watching and was surprised by the new sound.. but havent seen them since then at all
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Blackfroggy
N11-Newbie
Blackfroggy

PostSubject: I''m a mix on music   Other bands - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:21 am

I listen to various different kinds of music. But back in the day, besides Nsync and BSB, I used to be a hardcore Eiffel 65 fan (so hardcore, that I was looking up info on how to learn Italian). But that was a phase (I still listen to the music...once and a while).

Right now, I'm really into Christian hard rock/metal/rock/etc. So I'm listenting to TFK, Kutless, Skillet, Brian "Head" Welch. I also just got into Wheezer and heard Savage Garden on the radio and going to find their CDs soon.

I really don't have a "list" so to say...I guess I listen to almost anything that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
http://blackfroggy.livejournal.com
David079
N11-Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:48 am

Has anyone heard about this new boy band called "One Call"? Johnny Wright is managing them and they have lots of videos on youtube!

They have not released any music yet but I hope that this is able to bring Boy Bands back because there has not been a popular one here since Nsync broke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other bands   Other bands - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other bands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2