NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StreetTeamWhit
N11-Lover

Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info Empty
PostSubject: Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info   Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:02 am

If you are going to be in the Orlando area, please join us for the Chris Kirkpatrick Foundation Mask Care AID Bash on October 30th! Tickets for the great event are available now at:

www.snipurl.com/ckmaskbashtix

If you aren't able to join us, you can still be an important part of the event by choosing to sponsor a child with a donation! Donations can be made at:

www.snipurl.com/ckmaskbashtix

Thank you for your support and we hope to see you out on the 30th!

How else can you help out?

We would love it if you would spread the word about the event!

You can find all the info for the Mask Care AID Bash at:

www.ChrisKirkpatrickFoundation.com and www.snipurl.com/ckmaskbashtix

If you help us, we just might have a special Halloween treat for YOU!

Spread the word and the links on your MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter...and email us at Nigels11StreetTeam@yahoo.com with the following info:

Name
Address
Email Address
Where you posted the info

On October 20th, we will choose 4 people at random to win a very special Halloween treat from Chris- you own autographed mask!

So good luck, get the word out, and thank you for the continued support!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info   Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:49 am

Weeeee! *faint* I'm ready to spread the word! Such a great event.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info   Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Wooohooo!!!! ....saw that this morning... and just started to Spread word!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info   Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 pm

I'm always looking forward to the Mask Care Aid Bash and Halloween in general because I love people in costumes. haha I love great costume ideas. Fun to look at pics.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info   Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm hoping to go down to West Hollywood where they hold an annual halloween festival. A lot of people who have participated this event has major major kick a$$ costumes! I'm always in awe seeing those costumes. I know there's one in New York City, too. I've been there several times. It's nice to have Halloween on Saturday this year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info   Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Syncie wrote:
I'm always looking forward to the Mask Care Aid Bash and Halloween in general because I love people in costumes. haha I love great costume ideas. Fun to look at pics.

Yeah.. i really like halloween too.. But more I love it to dress up with kids in kindergarten on our carneval over here around spring. Wink Thats whats really cute and funny all the time. =)
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info   Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Ugh, well I wish we even had Halloween over here. Can we just remove stupid carnival and get Halloween, please?
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info   Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:02 pm

LOL! Well, I didn't mean the real carnival thing ... but the kids "fasching" -u know!! Wink I think if the carnival here is with kids it is a LOT more fun and almost like Halloween in the US. Althrough, u know the kids over here are going from door to door on 31st October every year here, too. And "Halloween" is a germanistic holiday -so it comes from european (germany) .... moved over to Ireland .... and the Irish folk were taking it over to america.

So, I think u can say most of the good stuff americans have.... had its habit in germany(?) haha... or at least EUROPEAN!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info   Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Yeah, originally it's from Europe. I'd really like to celebrate Halloween in the states one time though. Also the 4th of July and Christmas..haha I need to move.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info   Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Haha... YEP! For sure. We both should move over there completely... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info   Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Mask Care AID Bash & Contest Info
Page 1 of 1