NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

TV Shows / Series

Go down 
+4
David079
Syncie
Rina-Candy
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Any TV shows or series you're a fan of? Shows you can watch over and over again?
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:29 pm

OMG!... Well Tv-series there are "only" two, which I can see over and over and over again...

1. "Gilmore Girls"

and ...

2. "McLeod´s Daughters" (My totally FAVE-ONE!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:32 pm

I liked Friends and I often watch Still Standing.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Oh, yeahh. FRIENDS!!! I forgot. I watched these with my closed friends every week years ago!!!!!!

...It was kind of tradition to us!! *g*

**Like our monthly meetings, where we watched differents of movies... and drink... and ate A LOT!!!!!!! =)
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:39 pm

It sucks they don't show Friends anymore. We had a little "7th Heaven" tradition going on when I was younger. Best part was me not watching it this one time Lance was on. My mom and sister called me and told me Lance was guest starring and I didn't believe them. affraid
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:46 pm

Yeahh. I remember that episode, when I saw it first time.... I couldn´t believe it myself, too... I wanted to watch it ALL OVER AGAIN... but didn´t could it. Crying or Very sad (not taped it!)

In my youth I had also the lil tradition with my Mom to watch these "Out Of This World"-Series.

... Oh, my YOUTH!!!! I WANT IT BACK!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 pm

haha FRIENDS has to be my all time fave when it comes to comedy!!!
still have all dvd boxes here and wanted to start a marathon already.. should do that really

on the other hand im a little Sci-Fi addict I think.. fave shows are Stargate Atlantis + SG1, as well as Star Trek TNG (real classic), Medium and Red Dwarf.... ooooh and my beloved "Robin of Sherwood" only see it once at age of 6 or 7 but remembered it all the time, finally got it on DVD!!!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Coolio! you have all boxes of friends on dvd?! ... Call me, if you want to start this marathon!!!!! I will be there in no time! *LOL*

...Oh, yeahh... "Robin of Sherwood" ...I loved it as a child. And I still got it on VHS! Wink
Back to top Go down
David079
N11-Supporter

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:24 am

Syncie wrote:
It sucks they don't show Friends anymore. We had a little "7th Heaven" tradition going on when I was younger. Best part was me not watching it this one time Lance was on. My mom and sister called me and told me Lance was guest starring and I didn't believe them. affraid
My sister freaked out LOL. Her #1 favorite was Lance and she could not believe he was on her favorite show. I just heard a loud scream and I was like "What was that?" and she was like "Lance is on 7th Heaven!". It was a very memoriable moment and I still bring it up to this day (she's embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:31 am

Aww. lol Nothing to be embarrassed about though. I never knew he had even been guest starring in one episode before I watched it this particular day. It's so much easier today. Having the internet it's hard to miss anything. lol
Back to top Go down
Sara
N11-Newbie

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:48 pm

I'm a big Hannah Montana fan. I also like Degrassi and The Best Years on the N. I was also really in love with their show Instant Star, but they ended it Sad

No, I'm not like 13 haha.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:26 pm

I like Hannah Montana too. Embarassed lol Aw and I used to watch The Best Years when I was younger. Loved it.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:20 am

I still watch cartoons on Disney Channel Razz I don't think anyone would remember the famous TGIF line up in maybe 90's or famous Saturday morning cartoons line up in 80's.

My former classmate from high school was once on Friends show and is married to the actress from Friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
Music=Life
N11-Supporter
Music=Life

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:21 am

Syncie wrote:
I like Hannah Montana too. Embarassed lol Aw and I used to watch The Best Years when I was younger. Loved it.

Hannah Montana is cool. Smile and even cooler when Joey was on it.

If Chris wanted to do a guest spot..he could be Rico's dad... he looks like a young Chris... devilish young man LOL
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 am

Music=Life wrote:
Syncie wrote:

Hannah Montana is cool. Smile and even cooler when Joey was on it.

If Chris wanted to do a guest spot..he could be Rico's dad... he looks like a young Chris... devilish young man LOL

...well, I am not so into that show at all, but I loved the episod where Joey was in, too. OF COURSE! jocolor

rockband
Back to top Go down
David079
N11-Supporter

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:26 am

DeafBusta wrote:
I still watch cartoons on Disney Channel Razz I don't think anyone would remember the famous TGIF line up in maybe 90's or famous Saturday morning cartoons line up in 80's.

My former classmate from high school was once on Friends show and is married to the actress from Friends.
I loved TGIF on ABC. My favorite show was "Boy Meets World" and I also loved Blossom (Was that TGIF?). Danielle Fishel who played Topanga on "Bow Meets World" I believe dated Lance for a VERY short while in the late 90s. Not kidding (Look into it)
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Yeah, Danielle Fishel and Lance dated. He wrote quite a bit about it in his book.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Syncie wrote:
Yeah, Danielle Fishel and Lance dated. He wrote quite a bit about it in his book.
I still need to read that darn thing. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:47 pm

haha me too!
I do have it, have it for over a year but havent found time to read or forogt to do.. lol
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:49 pm

I read the whole thing the day I got it. And now I just remember half of the things he wrote because I read it in the middle of the night. lol But I loved the end of the book. He wrote a paragraph about each of the guys. This is really cute.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:54 pm

oh thats nice..
see the day i got it I read a bit, but just when I looked thru it.. I was searching for some germany stuff.. haha..
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Haha...I don't think there's much German mention in there. But he explains some of the management stuff. Of course I didn't get it at all. lol
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:11 pm

I still haven't bought it. I'll probably ask for it for my birthday this year... or maybe Christmas. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:47 am

Yeah, I did read it through the day I got it, too!!!!!!

And yes, Annica I loved the last thing about the other guys too. ...But I can´t also remember only the half of it... should read it again I think! Wink
But I got still too many books to read through first....

... Wow! Could you believe that Lance will be already 30 at this coming monday!?!!!!!!
I hope he´ll throw a HUGE Party ... or maybe Chris, JC, Joey and Justin will do this for him!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:51 am

No way Lance will turn 30 this year. JC will always be 24 to me. lol And Chris is 32...just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TV Shows / Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows / Series   TV Shows / Series Empty

Back to top Go down

TV Shows / Series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX :: >>> OFF TOPICS :: CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: