NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] Empty
PostSubject: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:37 am

Make sure to "say Hi Hi Hi to ‘N Sync’s Chris Kirkpatrick, who’s co-hosting the big breakfast show". Chris will be on the Daily Buzz today (6-9am; for Germany: 12-15 Uhr).

There is a LIVESTREAM.

And the best part about it is that Chris himself told us about this. Woah! affraid haha
He updated his facebook "See everyone on the daily buzz in the morning!".

Just downloading a program to record the stream. So hopefully it works and I can upload the video for you after the show.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Here's a bit of CK on The Daily Buzz. Enjoy, Crazy Girls!

Back to top Go down
ZPhantom
N11-Supporter
ZPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 am

Ahh! Thanks for posting that! I had to leave for work right when the Daily Buzz was airing here in Utah so I missed the whole thing. He looked so good! YAY! I was cracking up when he asked them about musical influences and he threw in 'NSYNC. Looks like it was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 am

Ouch! Shame on me! Haven't had yet the time to watch it... Sad

maybe tonight when i can't sleep again, i will remember this!!! I TRY my best! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:26 pm

Haha, yes. That was funny. They mentioned so many bands, but no *nsync.

I hope some more vids of the show will appear online.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:10 pm

I'll watch that when i manage to shut out that sun here today.... and lie in bed all afternoon/day!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 pm

So, did you watch it? I'm surprised people are so silent on fb. Nobody seems interested in Chris being on the Daily Buzz?! scratch
Back to top Go down
ZPhantom
N11-Supporter
ZPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:15 am

Just wondering where one would watch that? I know if you go to the Daily Buzz on Youtube it only has the one video you already posted on here.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:19 am

I meant this video. haha Unfortunately, I don't know where to watch the whole show. I think they don't put their shows on their website. =/
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:02 am

Not yet, sorry! =/ Got to lil sleep this weekend and still felt a bid alcoholic... drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
ZPhantom
N11-Supporter
ZPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 pm

ZPhantom wrote:
Just wondering where one would watch that? I know if you go to the Daily Buzz on Youtube it only has the one video you already posted on here.

Because Chris fans are not the screaming crazy fangirls that Justin fans are. LoL
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
ZPhantom
N11-Supporter
ZPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:05 am

Aww poor Chris in the locker. No In my high school they put us little persons into garbage cans. Yeah that sucked too. affraid
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:05 am

Yeah, garbage cans. That's where they put the juniors in my school. haha I was lucky having two older siblings who made sure my friends and I were not put into the cans. But I agree, 45mins in a locker must have sucked.
Back to top Go down
ZPhantom
N11-Supporter
ZPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:08 am

I had an older sister in my school too, she was helping trash can me. It's all good though I got her back at home. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]   Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris on the Daily Buzz [LIVESTREAM]
Page 1 of 1