NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

I feel in love with Chris when....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ilovechris
N11-Fan
ilovechris

I feel in love with Chris when.... Empty
PostSubject: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:19 am

Tell your story about the time when you knew you were in love with Mr. Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick here!!

My story:

Well basically, I feel in love with Chris when I was two. The first NSYNC CD was released on my second birthday (in the states not in Germany) and I fell in love instantly. My parents bought the CD as a memorial for my birthday and I pointed to Chris and said 'Chris.' That was my first word and my parents got it all on tape!! Very Happy I've loved him ever since!! I feel in love with Chris when.... Kissch11 So that's basically my story!

What's yours?
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:27 am

Woah, that's SO cute. Can you post the tape? haha

I was 9 when I discovered *nsync and Chris was my favorite back then. But I wasn't a fan when I was that young, I just really liked their music. When I was 12 (2000) JC became my favorite affraid - I still liked Chris though. lol After the split I followed each of the guys but I always blame Anice I rediscovered Chris again. Razz

But I wrote some nice text of the whole story on fb a while back:

I became a fan 11 or 12 years ago. My mom and dad gave me the guys' "I Want You Back" single as a gift on Christmas (they gave my sister some BSB single...duh! *lol*). I really liked the music and somehow Chris appeared to be the most interesting one to me. I was 9 or 10 years old and thought he was incredibly funny - still think so, though he kinda grew out of it. He seems to be more sensible now than he seemed to be back then. But that's probably just the way he gets potrait on tv. Anyway, I always thought Chris was great. After the split I kinda lost track of him and then "rediscovered" him some years ago.
Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to meet him in person, let alone see/hear him perform live. Hopefully, I will get the chance in the next few years. I'm a fan because Chris always surprises me, sometimes in a bad but mostly in a good way. And he's reached so much in his life and still doesn't seem as unreachable as other celebrities. I especially love that he cares about others and instead of running around saying "I have a foundation. I give back!", he just does it because of the cause itself and not the enhance of prestige.
So much about his personally, now let's talk about the looks. RAWR! *lol* Just kidding, let's talk about the voice. Why didn't Chris get to sing solo in the studio version of "Fallin"? Ugh! I loved when he sang the song live in concert, it was perfect for his voice. Somehow I like those *nsync songs the best Chris sings a solo in. "I Drive Myself Crazy" used to be my favorite song for a long long time. He's got a great voice and I'm really happy he might share some of his new music with us soon.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:17 pm

I was 13 the first time I heard *NSync. My cousin was playing their CD when I was visiting. I liked it, but for some unknown reason when my grandma took me to the store later, I bought BSB instead. Embarassed

Then later that summer (1998) my mom told me that there was going to be a concert on Disney with a group called *NSync. She had seen a commercial and she said they were cuties. haha Well I ended up seeing FANatic before I saw the Disney N Concert thing. Chris cracked me up. But again, for some stupid reason.... I was a Justin girl. No I watched the Disney N Concert, Chris cracked me up again, still a Justin girl. It took until October of that year for something to click in my little head.... haha And I can't tell you what exactly it was, but something changed and I looked at Justin and all I saw was annoooooying!!!!!!. I looked at Chris and saw I feel in love with Chris when.... Love I feel in love with Chris when.... Wub I feel in love with Chris when.... Love I feel in love with Chris when.... Amor I feel in love with Chris when.... Inlove. *giggle snort* I've been a Chris girl ever since. My hubby hates it. But I'm just like, "Unless for some crazy reason Chris comes to Idaho, meets and falls in love with me, and sweeps me off my feet back to Florida, you've got nothing to worry about." Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Haha, you're cute! Those smilies!!!! =)

I've never been a Justin girl. Never got the hype. Sure, he's a great singer and performer....but it's like I don't know anything about his personality. You know how you sometimes say something's typically Joey or another *nsyncer? Can't say that for Justin.

So in the store you thought BSB were *nsync? lol!
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:33 pm

No... I chose to get the BSB album instead of the *NSync one. Embarassed When we left that day, were were going to go see my cousins and then go to the store so I could buy the BSB album. So because I had said I was going to get that one, I got it instead of *NSync. I regret it to this day. haha

And to be honest, I think I just liked Justin best at first because he was so close to my age. But within a few months, totally realized he was a lamer and got over the age thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Haha... Yeah, I totally understand what you did mean with "close to my age". LOL

It was the same with me!

...well my "Story" is: I was already since a couple of month or so a BSB-fan Embarassed ...
and my Cousin was annoying me with that everytime we see each other. At one day I showed anyway "by accident" (I think Wink) the video
I Want You Back ...and I thought just WOW! They´re CUTE!
I think I was 12/13 yrs old that day... so it was just "natural" that I became a Justin-Fan at first.

But... after a few more month, I noticed Chris and that he´s so much cutier than Justin. ;D
...but again I changed my taste and I choose Joey for a short time... than JC ... and I think around 2000 when their No Strings Attached- album was released... I fell in love with Lance. But never really let go of JC, too!
And after the "break up" ... I was saying to myself I´ll follow everyone´s next step in Showbiz. cheers

and THANX FOR Anice or Annica (I don´t which one of you two I should more blame for this. haha)... well, doesn´t matter.
To make this a lil shorter... I became a TRUE NIGELS 11-Fan/Enthusiast! Wave

*But I have to say also, I am still (and think&hope always will be..) a HUGE Fan of Joshua Chasez! (He just stole me my ... I love you!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Wave Yaaay, fan wave! lol I blame Anice for you being a fan. It's ok. She's used to being blamed for that. hihi
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:42 pm

hihi... That´s mean! No ...poor Anice.

Wave - Fanwave. YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! LOOL
Back to top Go down
CK_lover22
N11-Lover
CK_lover22

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:24 am

I fell in love with chris when I first saw the video for Tearin' Up My Heart. When I saw his face I instantly melted. Then when I first heard him speak I fell head over heels!!! I bought my first Chris poster on my 11th bday and I hung it right over my bed. Ive loved him ever since then and everytime I see him in a new interview I geek out like crazy lol. I could hear him talk alllll day *sighs happily* I love you OH WAIT...I forgot about those beautiful brown eyes I love you
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:32 am

Nice ava, by the way. Love that photo shoot. I always wanted his shirt. lol I acutally had one that looked kinda similar.
Back to top Go down
CK_lover22
N11-Lover
CK_lover22

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:39 am

Syncie wrote:
Nice ava, by the way. Love that photo shoot. I always wanted his shirt. lol I acutally had one that looked kinda similar.
thanks yeah i like that one too, this is another fav of mine im actually thinkin of makin this one my ava Wink https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4950753&id=584432813
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:48 am

Hahaha..that's a good one. Like the one you have right now more though.
Back to top Go down
CK_lover22
N11-Lover
CK_lover22

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:32 pm

random comment of the day but....I I love you chris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel in love with Chris when....   I feel in love with Chris when.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel in love with Chris when....
Page 1 of 1