NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Question of the week#14

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Question of the week#14 Empty
PostSubject: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:40 pm

The Question of the week#14 is up by now!!!!! Check it out... Very Happy

[quote]The first question this week is courtesy of Abby. She asks:

"What is the most difficult part of getting a new band off the ground? What steps are involved?"

Chris replied:

"It's crazy how it has changed over the years. Back in the day we just enjoyed singing together and got lucky with a few shows. Now there is a lot of online stuff to do and learning more and more about being technically skilled. But I think the most difficult part is putting together a record on your own."

We also have Mike's reply to Robyn's question:

"If you weren't a musician, what other career do you think you might have ended up in?"

Mike answered:

"I would definitely be working in the software development industry. Aerospace of course."[quote]

Woohoo... new question of the week´s up by now! bounce
THANK YOU to Whitney, Chris, Mike ... and the two questioners Robyn and Abby this week!!!!

I fancy Mike´s answer this week a lot!!!! But I am truely very glad that he made it to be a musician!!!! hehe

rockband
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Wow, I totally forgot about the question. Totally forgot it's Monday because we have holiday over here. Nice questions and great answers. I think it's so cool Chris answers with more than just one sentence now. And I actually thought becoming famous would be easier today because of the internet.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Ooo cool! Smile I think both questions were good.

It's gotta be harder getting into the business with the music Nigels 11 plays because it isn't the same as what everyone else is doing. If you listen to Top 40 radio, all the songs sound the same. And Nigels 11 is way different. In a good way though... a very good way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Nigel's music is just PERFECT for Germany. lol We just have to say this over and over again so that the guys consider coming here one day. Wink

I just can't understand anyone not liking their music. hehe It's the kind of music simply everyone can like. There are no age limits or gender barriers. Does this make sense?
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Oh definately makes sense. I would like to think that they could be one of the bands to change Top 40 radio here. I'm tired of all the rap/hip hop stuff that all sounds the same. I can't tell one artist apart from another. It's lame. I liked the days when you could be like, "That's *NSync. Sum 41. Nickleback." you know... the variety. Made Top 40 not so boring.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:43 pm

You are so right. I feel the same way. Everyone sounds the same nowadays. It's sad.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:22 pm

That's reason MTV (USA) really sucks big time. Not much new rock/pop artists lately so I'm staying with 80's and legend artists/groups that I know of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:19 pm

I rarely listen to the radio. Only when I forget my iPod. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Yeah, I very rarely do listen to any radio show (germany) also... or I do watch as less as possible at the MTV Channel (german) as I can.
It just brings lots of "real life show" (as they call it themself)! No No No
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:05 pm

I´m haveing my MP3-player almost everytime with me.... especial when I´ll go to the grocery store.
So I don´t have to listen to their silly commercials playing in their radio(s)!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:29 pm

I listen to the radio quite often. Of course, I always tune in to Johnny & Jayde's morning show every Friday. But there are also German stations I like, although I have to admit XL's music is way better. Other than that I listen to my mp3s. Don't even listen to cds anymore. You just have to check youtube if you want to listen a specific song and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week#14   Question of the week#14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question of the week#14
Page 1 of 1