NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...

Go down 
+7
absoluteclaire89
genesis_96
DeafBusta
Sleepy
fuman_chica
Syncie
Rina-Candy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:02 pm

I doubt all of the money goes to charity...
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Aaw... well its Justin who's involved at the next one... So... nothing i have to say at these. Rolling Eyes *pah*
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Nigels could have been in the lineup, as it is charity and Chris said he will be there for the golf thing.. but yeah.. no more comment on that
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Yeah really! ... So, we got the secound performance date for them now!?? lol Smile ... hm... I think I don't even know anymore whe this charity thing will be ... =/ was it somewhere in october? or in november ...? *hä*

can't remember... but doesn't matter right now, too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:14 pm

around his b-day its from 12th october till 18th october.. not sure when and how long he will b there but he said he will be there
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:14 pm

October 12-18, right Anice? And it's in Las Vegas. And Nigels11 haven't been confirmed to perform. They're not mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Whoops. lol Too bad he won't be home on his birthday. I'm happy when he's back and the Halloween events will take place.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Ernie Longoria: Back in San Diego after a week in Orlando doing rehearsals & my first show with Nigels 11!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:57 pm

And of course I couldn't resist meself to ask hom what he thinks about the show!! haha.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:21 am

Kay, not a real update, but a vid again. Guess from who?!! Wink

Mike Bosch: Ca c'est bon!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 am

Hahaha... this is funny. lol And it does remind me kinda of our german comedians of the blauer Samstag (blue saturday) in the theatre here. there's always one guy who does something like this as well... or variate it.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 am

I would love to get an update from one of the guys what's next. Chris is busy playing yoville and Ernie doesn't reply...but then again, Mike doesn't reply either. Hm...Dave? lol He needs facebook!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:51 am

Hehe... Yep. deffinitive he needs FB too.. But then there stuck the next question in my head.. Do u think he will reply to us via FB?? - u know he doesn't even come often (anymore) online in here again. Sad

Chris HAVE TO change his settings for FB-Chatt AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

I know he is busy... but i don't know if its real just yoville... or studio stuff.... =/ CHRIS! CHANGE UR SETTINGS IN FB AGAIN!!!! SO U CAN CHATT WITH UR LOVELY FANS AGAIN!!! hehe
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 am

I don't know what he's busy with. Maybe I knew if he had replied to my mail... Wondering what the next step is now. I just hope they don't stop doing things now and will keep trying.
Not sure what's that with Dave. Hasn't been on here for about two months I guess. There have been times when it seemed like Dave liked coming here. Maybe he likes facebook but doesn't know cause he doesn't have an account.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:05 am

Haha... yeah, i throught also that dave did like it here very much.. Hm, and Ernie? He's still the only one of them who did leaves us 3 posts.. a big applause for him, please! Laughing

Yeah, yeah... Ernie doesn't wanna reply to my mails either. Which i really find slowly weird! Wasn't he the one who throught my mails with him were real fun!?? hehe... Rolling Eyes Probably they re all really too busy at this time. But its very sad... it seems like they already forgot us? Sad

Which i won't hope, but it really feels like this.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Yeah, it sucks. I mean I'm a person who doesn't like not getting replies anyway. When I send a mail and you don't want to answer or don't have the time, at least let me know, especially when you had the time to update your status. Suspect Maybe we're just too annoying. lol But I actually just send one mail in three weeks.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Yeah, exactedly. I'd be happy to get a mail at least once per week... if i send one, but ... *Pff* Sigh! Well... I don't think we re to annoying Anni... or at least I am not anymore. Laughing Hahaha...

Hm, well... *shrug*

Got at the mom other things to care... my comp is annoying me today. Rolling Eyes Typical!! Need to throw everything down of it... and do a new installation. SOMEONE HELP!!! Please! Hehe...
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:42 am

Hey.. guess who updated his FB with pics of the awesome show ...and rehearsing before it... as well as autograph signing after the show?! -YEP, of course Ernie!! hehe..

Just check out his profile if u re at FB as well. Wink

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=688741389
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:22 am

Do you think we can share them on here? I asked Ernie but maybe we also need the management's approval?
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Hm, i don't know.. =/ But did Ernie gave his agreement already? ...i would ask him too again.. but i think it'll be only in "three decades" happening... Laughing hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Nevermind. I asked him. lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:16 pm

lol! haha.. yeah, alright. lool

wait... u question already were before the "three decades"? Or what re u gnna to say me with that "nevermind"?! lol
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 pm

I asked you in the forum if you had asked Ernie for permission. But then I commented on the album myself asking for permission. In other words: You don't necessarily have to ask him because I already did.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:21 pm

Aw... yes, ok. lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Ernie Longoria: TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...
Page 5 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next