NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...

Go down 
+7
absoluteclaire89
genesis_96
DeafBusta
Sleepy
fuman_chica
Syncie
Rina-Candy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:20 am

I guess no one knew.. well or at least only 2 ppl did lol.. I wasnt looking forward to it.. and guess what, it wasnt worth it, coz I didnt get any results.. I was there for testing coz i reacted allergic to every antibiotics I got lately.. well Im just glad Im back home.. as I dont like hospitals at all.. and this didnt change my mind lol
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:15 am

Aw man! They didn't even figure out what's wrong? Sorry hun! This really sucks! Did you go to one of those allergy hospitals?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:39 am

yeah kinda.. it was for my skin, so they should know what to do lol but they didnt really.. as my reactions were always skin related but that can take up to a week to have a reaction at all and they were about to check if I have serious probs with breathing or my heart after taking antibiotics.. I know I didnt, for me those skin reactions are already enough and they said its not that bad.. pff, I dont wish them my skin Rolling Eyes
still have to go there now once a week for more tests, but i doubt they find anything
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 am

Oh wow. Sorry about that. Yeah, it's always easy to say "It's not that bad" when you're not in the situation.
Back to top Go down
absoluteclaire89
N11-Supporter
absoluteclaire89

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:12 am

I'm hearing from different sources that Chris hurt his back Sad
Is there anyone that can confirm this?
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 am

I heard this, too. Chris didn't tell me personally though. I'm sure if there is something we should know he'll tell us.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Ernie: "Another day another earthquake!"
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:25 am

Chris: "i lost all most of my numbers in the move to a new phone, yes no more sidekick!hard to believe myself!so please send info to my phone so i dont lose you!"

Seems like he's pretty stressed out.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:13 am

Ernie: "I Met Famous Chef Debra Scott at one of her restaurants (Island Prime) & she gave me a tour of the kitchen! I'm such a Foodie! lol"

Sounds like fun to me. Never heard of Debra Scott though.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Not quoting Ernie for the weekly TGIF. Ya'll know what it looks like. lol

Mike: "Hold me closer Tony Danza...." posting a pic of Elton John.

and then "Finally crashing.... Sir Elton, you are a genius!"
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Omg... Ernie is doing another "Sprung Monkey" Show tomorrow night as a mutal friend of me and him on facebook 1hr ago wrote. Saying: Sprung Monkey and Mower tomorrow night @ 4th & B. See you there? Smile

So i think he will at least update his status sometime tomorrow before the show.... & maybe will take a "few" stage pics again during the show?! lol
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 am

Aaww, guess this means he won't be on here. =/

But it's nice he's doing a show. I'm sure he'll have fun.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:42 am

yep. Think he will have his fun for sure - BUT without us?! Boo!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Mike lives! lol

"Monday AM transposing....aargh"
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:53 pm

He gave me nearly a heartattack! When i was browsing down my hompage for any news right a few mins ago. MAN!! THATS not cool! hahaha... No. No, i am J/K -it wasn't THAT bad. but as always when i see someone of them doing updates... i go like "wth? where have i been..?!" Laughing

Well... i know wasn't really online today, but most of the time it has been my dad's fault cause he was using MY laptop! grr.. i so hope that the one from my parents will/can be fixed soon again.. i hate it when my parents are at MINE (especially my mom does that often when I am not here.) Boo!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Aww..do they ask you before using it? I wouldn't care if my parents used mine as long as they asked me beforehand and I didn't want to use it at the exact same time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Yeah they do ask.. but my mom takes it right away even if i am not in house... i mean if they re only in i-net i dont mind eather. But sometimes i am a bid worried about my mom that she might read my stories -especially the times where i did rewrote one of them lately & even had the window left open (minimize though)... stars
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 pm

lol Scary!!

You know what's funny? Since our names are on their website my parents actually believe me it's Chris we're chatting with. They always acted like I'm crazy talking to some poser.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:23 pm

haha... thats cool. Yeah mine were pretty sceptical too. but they still dont mind at all...

well, my mom even dont use her fb account anymore.. no she was instead looking through mine yesterday. Grrr. i really want that their own lap is working soon again!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:25 pm

lol I would never want my parents to see my facebook account. haha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:30 pm

haha.. well, she doesnt understands all of it on there... Wink but i was also like WHAT ARE U DOING MOM? U have already u own account! boo. lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Mike: "Punk Rock Christmas in April!"

Nice! And i saw a christmas epi of "Supernatural" right yesterday too. lol Are they ALL mad or what?! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:25 pm

And he did "LIKE" on Christopher Walken as well. yay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:44 pm

"Yeah. We're working on a song for a movie due out at Xmas."

Cool, eh?! Not sure who "we" is though. Mike's only in one band, right?
lol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:13 pm

for a movie?
cooolio lol.. hope they finished mixing that tv show now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guys' Updates on "FB"...   The Guys' Updates on "FB"... - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guys' Updates on "FB"...
Page 19 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next