NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!

Go down 
+9
crazyy
megand3779
ilovechris
katromeo
fuman_chica
Sleepy
DeafBusta
Rina-Candy
Syncie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Doing it independently sounds better to be then. Well, yeah. It's probably really hard to promote without the label but I'm sure Chris knows a few tricks and I agree with Rina. They've already done such a good job promoting, especially the street team.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Which is the exact reason I don't know why they don't just go independent. The street team is doing very well so far. They already at least have the money to make the record. They can get it printed and processed through Disc Makers (that's who Hanson goes through, and I actually was getting sent stuff from them back in high school when me and my bff were in a singing group together) and it's not that bad of pricing. Then they'd just have to go out there and tour and maybe CK could pull a few strings to get them on TV shows on MTV or the morning shows over here to get a little bigger following. It is VERY do-able.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:27 pm

The pro/cons is exactly what I've known when it comes to artist signing up for label. If the artist is doing on their own independently, they'd have to pay out of their pocket on all expenses for tour & merchandises then get paid later after the show which is VERY tough. That's why all artists goes to the label but they would have to deal with this: They (the label) can tell you how to do things because of contract. You sign it, they own you completely.

It's very helpful to have the management (entertainment group company) but they're taking some % out of money to get paid. They're ones who will handle all bookings the show (both opening act/headliner) or talk shows/interviews and much more.

Having street team is very much helpful only fans to fans but doesn't come in very handy since most street team organizations doesn't have the money upfront to pay to promote on magazines, newspapers, and etc. Neither management or label will step in to do the publication promotion. That goes same with fan clubs. It's safely to say Nigels 11 Street Team has to start through the internet since Internet is the most popular to get the info.

It's a lot, a lot of hard work.

I find this very, very amused! In an article I saw recently saying that Nigels 11 was formed in 2007. Suspect Originally, Nigels 11 was formed in probably Nov. 2005. So I don't know what's up with Chris doing in between Dec 2005 to now. I once remembered he had (just maybe) team up with an entertainment company (in Orlando) but now it's all die down. So now he has WEG which is good sign. They're already started looking for record label.

Nigels 11 could've done doing local shows independently but the hard part is that Dave lives in Toronto and Ernie lives in San Diego so putting show in local isn't easy for them.

Chica: Hasn't Nigels 11 had a change in the line up though? I didn't understand this question, do you mean changing the band players? If yes... Yes! Unless if it's songs. I have no idea. Maybe he might did. Chris is perfectionist!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Yeah, they had Mike Krompass and Randy Cooke before, for all I know.

Of course, money is always an issue but Chris has the money. haha Not to say I don't understand why they're not going independently. This is always risky. But I think Chris actually has those connections that can be very useful in the situation the guys are in right now. He could make sure to bring n11 to xl and several other radio shows. I'm sure tv shows are still interested to have him on the show.

And I think the street team has major influence on the promotion. In my opinion the internet is a huge source of information nowadays. I doubt magazines are still as popular as they were a few years ago. In my personal opinion tv is source number one, but followed by the internet. And twitter, facebook and myspace are great services to promote from. It spreads so quickly.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:38 am

yeah, I meant that the band members had changed.

And I agree that the internet is a huge part of getting the band out there. I personally have gotten SEVERAL people into Nigels 11 by the interenet. And once there is more music up on the website and maybe some pictures of the band, I have a HUGELY popular website that I plan to post an update on talking about Nigels 11 and CK. But I'm waiting until it looks like things will happen shortly after because I know the people who go to that site, and they are anything but patient.

CK could take the band on the XL show, and I know he could get on any of the morning shows here in the US. I realize that they live in different parts of the country, but if it's for the sake of getting the band's name and sound out there, I'm sure they'd have no probably taking a week or two to promote.

If you ask me, it is worth trying it independent. I know CK has alot more money than Hanson does. I mean, seriously, Hanson was only big for three years total. *NSync was big over seas for a while (two years?) and then big world wide for another four years. They sold more records than Hanson EVER has. So I KNOW he has more money than they did. And yet, they are doing just fine independently. It may take money first off, but you get it back fairly quickly once things get rolling.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:11 am

Aaaaw... yeah, I know also that CK have probably more money and that it would be worse trying really. But I don't know how much of his money goes maybe away for his charity things =/ ... well, I am really don't know much about all this stuff and ESPECIALLY nothing about CK's finacial things. But I think he is so much grown up and REALLY know about this stuff a LOT MORE thany any of us, because his into this all! And I think I am a lil bid more patience by now, because of him.... Smile And I know he/they all will do ALL the things they can think about and TRY/DO their BEST to PROMOTE and PROMOTE once the album is ready and about to REALEASE!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:23 am

Well said Rina. I hope they'll release some more music soon. All of those articles in the magazines lately...
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:36 am

Well... thanxx Anni!! yea, I really hope that, too. But you know what they are keeping us saying.... "we are currently so much busy with making the album ready.... u (the fans) will be the first to be known, if its really ready." (Or something like that!) Haha. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:57 pm

MelindaWEG: Hello Cleveland! With @iamCKirkpatrick childrens hospital visit 2day, charity golf tourney tomorrow support the medicus foundation!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:58 pm

...and got rt by weareNigels11.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Aaaaaw... that sounds like the same update of CK on FB to me!! Haha. Razz

But its so niice!! Of all of them! *yaaay!*
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:18 am

MelindaWEG: "Cleveland Ohio Rainbow Hospital Visit with @IamCKirkpatrick, @WeareNIGELS11, @jamthedirtybird where r u?"

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 269227
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:19 am

LOOK AT CHRIS' SHOES! Damn! What's that? haha

Love seeing him smile.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:25 am

Haha.. I just saw that one, too. Great pic!! ...What shoes Anni?... He is just wearing "normal" sneakers -lil bid expessive maybe than ours, but... normal.

Oooh, and they wanna know where I am (we are) right now? .... hm, tooo far away! Sad
Cause noone wanted to fly me in again. *sniff sniff* Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:27 am

Hey, that's not what I call normal shoes.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:35 am

Hm, no?! I do. I know these as my cousins and my bro are wearing almost the same ones (at least from the shape form) at these days. Wink So, "normal" sneakers for guys actually!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 am

Haha...I've never seen anyone wear this kind of shoes. Except for those 16 yr olds who always were pink, green, blue and yellow all at the same time. Such a colorful pic. I just didn't know where to look.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:44 am

MelindaWEG: dinner time

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 172593

Hm, do u think Anni? That he's looking thin...? Hm... I think he looks good... or healthy! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:45 am

Cuteee pic again of him!!! Hehe... *RAWR* lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:46 am

Not sure, maybe it's just me. It's just: Where's his belly?
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:48 am

Hehe... yeah, he really looks now like back in 2002/03 I think!! Smile *Except for the beard. haha.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:51 am

And look: Still that necklace. Old one's gone, always wearing the new one now.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:54 am

Haha. Yeah, but ... LOOK: the earings are still "his fave ones"?!! Hehe! Razz
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:56 am

LOL Well, something's gotta stay. I really wanna know what the necklace thing is all about. I bet he does it for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:56 am

Remember me to ask him this when he's online next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next