NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Question of the Week #25

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetTeamWhit
N11-Lover

Question of the Week #25 Empty
PostSubject: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Question of the Week #25

This week we have another answer to Annica's question:

"Is there something you wish you had the ability to do or you want to learn?"

Chris replied:

"I wish I had the ability to play the violin. I have messed around with it alot, and it is a very difficult instrument."
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Yeah, Annica!!!! YOU GO!!!!!! cheers

Nice answer by Chris. I think it would be so cool if he could play the violin at one of his concerts sometimes.... but he's right its really such a difficult instrument to learn. Especially when you are a child. That reminds me as I was a younger kid it was the first instrument I wanted to play really good... but since you guys may already know I am not very patient at the most things... especially learning. Laughing But I am kinda glad today that I changed my mind about this... and settled years later on the guitar (way MUCH cooler!!). Haha! Razz

Well... am I the only one now, who is imageing Chris playing violin?! Very Happy

I think this would be a really niice picture, wouldn't it!?
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 pm

No. Hahaa..

Thanks so much for asking Chris my question. I could NEVER imagine Chris playing the violin. Like that's the last instrument I would have ever thought Chris liked.

But I hope he can fulfill his dream someday and learn it.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Haha... kay, I seem to be the only one here by now, who's imageing him with a violin on a stage these days! *shame* Very Happy

But I doubt as well that he will ever stay on a stage... with Nigels and play one of his songs on a violin. scratch But it would had been such a great picture when he were a child in primary school ... Aaaw, well I can still imagine that I think. Razz
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Imagine nigels11 rocking it and then Chris disappears and comes back with a violin playing a lovely melody. Haha, he should do that just to watch people's confused reactions.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Haha... Oh, YEEEEES! PLEASE, Chris do this!!!! At the first germany tournee with Nigels!!!!!!! Hehehe... Razz
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Haha that's silly.

My brother played violin in school.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 pm

Maybe your brother could teach Chris how to play it. I wonder if Chris has a violin when he says he's messed around with it a lot. But I still can't imagine Chris with a violin. Could imagine JC or Justin with one but not Chris. I don't even know why. lol Never thought Chris could like the squeaky sound of a violin.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:53 pm

LOL! Anni! Well... I think JC doesn't like it really... think he'd more like it to play his piano or sitting behin his mixing-boards! Razz

But... maybe Justin did have one as a child (I really can imagine that -even more than Chris to honest now). Wink
Hm,... maybe Justin can lend Chris his old one to try it out - only if he has any of course! Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:15 pm

And I remember reading in some magazine Chris regrets giving up his piano lessons in school. Maybe he's just not patient enough with these things. I'm sure he could learn how to play the violin. So who plays a musical instrument in here? Rina, I know you play the guitar. I used to play the clarinet for 9 years.

I can imagine Justin playing the violin as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Haha... yeah I am playing the guitar. I am the female "Mike" in here! lol!

Hm,... I think Chris is as impatient in learning any instrument ... he's maybe a bid lazy, too. Wink But that makes him to me even MORE charismatic and such a cutie!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:45 am

You should see the movie "The Soloist".... I wondered if Jamie Foxx had to learn how to play it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:23 am

Aaw.. I actually saw snipets of that. But I couldn't afford it to see it til the end credits... Well, fall asleep at some movies as well as the Sir Bosch sometimes. lol!

But I have to say I don't like that Jamie Foxx that much... and avoid it usally to see any movie with him. I am more into watching old kind of films... like these from the early 60ies or late 70ies as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 am

I love Jamie Foxx. lol But I've never heard of that movie.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Aaaw... I think but don't know really it is that movie about Ray guy(?) ....So the german title is maybe "Ray", Anni. But I don't really know now... have to check this out again or ask my family again.... or any one here can help me out again?! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Hm...still don't know it.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:26 pm

"The Soloist" isn't about Ray. I think the movie title was 'Ray' and its about Ray Charles. I heard that's great movie but haven't seen it.

"The Soloist" is a story about mentally illness homeless man who just wasted away his remaining years at Juilliard has an amazingly gift in playing music instrument. A writer guy (Robert Downey, Jr) discovered him and thought he could cure his illness by getting him off streets and get him to play the music in theaters. He later learned that the homeless man's mentally illness couldn't be cured, he decided to embraced to befriend a friendship with him.

Rent it and watch it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Aaw... oh, okay. Then I messed it up again with the other movie... Embarassed

But I think the story sounds really sad to me now... and I doubt I will watch it. Didn't even know if it's can be find here anyway... *shrug*
And to add I don't like the two actors (Jamie Foxx & Robert Downey jr.) or at least not together in one film. Because Robert Downey,Jr is a real great actor, but there are very few movies I really like r can watch with him in. Well... I am a dork when it comes to movies anyway! Laughing
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:21 pm

I hate Jamie Fox, but my husband rented it and made me watch it anyway.

It was a decent show. Knowing that I can't stand Jamie was the only problem I had with it... I don't even like looking at the guy. But Robert Downey Jr. somewhat made up for that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Haha...yeah, cool. I am not the only one here, who does think like this. LOL. Very Happy I know that Jamie Foxx is more comedian actor to me.. i think he can't really play different roles - especially, one with a more serious character - i don't know what it is... but i think he doesn't have the special attitute to play such characters at all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Yeah, comes as a surprise Jamie Foxx is playing a role in a sad movie. But the plot sounds very interesting. Maybe I'll watch it. Thanks for summing that up.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Here's the trailer. If the trailer looks good to you, you should watch the movie. If it doesn't, then don't. Wink The trailer pretty much dipicts the exact way I feel about the whole movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Spu2nO0jw
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Oh, nice. I really like it.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Hm,.... I don't know. But how did we get to this movie, where the "soloist" is playing a chello... but CK wanna play theviolin?!!!!!! Suspect I don't get it really.... there's a big difference between a chello and a violin. Imao. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:47 pm

*shrug*

Back to CK playing the violin -the real subject- again? .... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #25   Question of the Week #25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question of the Week #25
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next