NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Justin Timberlake's Home Disign

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElizabethJC
N11-Lover
ElizabethJC

Justin Timberlake's Home Disign  Empty
PostSubject: Justin Timberlake's Home Disign    Justin Timberlake's Home Disign  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:56 am

This is Justin Timberlake's NEW indever https://launch.homemint.com/
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Justin Timberlake's Home Disign    Justin Timberlake's Home Disign  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:31 pm

I have to admit I'm not the biggest JT fan. What does "indever" mean?

But since we're talking about Justin already, I loved his "I Love Sports" performance. So random, but that one I had to watch over and over again simply because it's so much fun and so funny, too. Plus, nobody can deny that he's got lots of talent.

Also, and that's another random thought but still cool: I remember when everyone thought *nsync was so lame. I was a fan and didn't like people hating on boybands obviously. And then Justin did his solo stuff and suddenly all of my friends who had been telling me how much *nsync sucks suddenly were fans of Justin's music. And I was like "Yeah, I always knew this guy is talented". Duh! lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Justin Timberlake's Home Disign    Justin Timberlake's Home Disign  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Ugh! Anni! Don't remind of my old "friends", who ALL talked to me that *nsync sucked and stuff... But as soon as Justin released his first solo album... they were all like, "Huh, man that guy isn't that bad, even for a boybander."

I must admit, it got me SO damn annoyed that I couldn't even relay with my friends anymore... I just told them the same things like you did also, Anni. "I know he's talented. I know this talend for ages already, STOP telling me stuff I already know longer than you. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Timberlake's Home Disign    Justin Timberlake's Home Disign  Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Timberlake's Home Disign
Page 1 of 1