NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Question of the Week #17

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StreetTeamWhit
N11-Lover

Question of the Week #17 Empty
PostSubject: Question of the Week #17   Question of the Week #17 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Question of the Week #17

This week, we are turning the tables on YOU! Every week we answer a question that you send in for Nigels 11...this week, we want to ask YOU a question!

Now that you have heard "All She Wrote" and clips of "Get Out" and "Tokyo"...which is your favorite, and why?

Post your response...we can't wait to see what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #17   Question of the Week #17 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 pm

=) Cool. Thanks for posting. I just answered the question on myspace. Gotta go now but when I'm back I'll post my answer in here too.

Cool idea!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #17   Question of the Week #17 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad .... I can not post my answer right now on myspace, so I hope it's okay I'll do it here instead!?

Well... I love also "All She Wrote". Because of the guitar playing at the begining ....and the whole time! And I am really thankful to Mike at this point, cause he was soo kind and told me about the guitar chords. So, I can (or: still totally learning) how to play that song all by myself!!!!!
SO A BIG THANK RIGHT NOW GOES TO MIKE!!!! THANX!!!! cheers

And if I really have to choose one of the other two sneak previews: I fancy also (like Syncie... hihi) "Get Out", it just got a nice beat... and I can't wait also to hear it as fully version. Although, I wanna hear "Tokyo" as well as a fully song... Wink

___
I am sorry, that I couldn't post this at myspace... But I'll check that later again... and try it there! Hopefully it will work then.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #17   Question of the Week #17 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Kay, here's my answer. I'm so lazy and just copied it from the myspace:

So far "All She Wrote" is my favorite of the three songs. Unfortunaltey, there are just peaks of the other two songs available yet, that's probably the reason I prefer "All She Wrote". I really really like "Get Out" because it sounds reggae which I love to listen to. I cannot wait to hear full versions of both songs though. Love the guitar solo at the beginning of "All She Wrote". =)
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #17   Question of the Week #17 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Beeing lazy is totally okay!! Wink looool
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #17   Question of the Week #17 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Especially because I've been the busy bee lately. Today's been so stressful anyway. I'm happy there is a copy and paste function. lol
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #17   Question of the Week #17 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Oh yeah, there have been soooo many people commenting on the n11 myspace when the songs were added to the player saying they love "Tokyo". Everyone seem to like it a lot. I like it too, but I like the other two more.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #17   Question of the Week #17 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:36 pm

yeah, I know what you mean... And mike really did inflammable my passion new again!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #17   Question of the Week #17 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Ooooh..Rina! hehe Wink Love that he shared the chords. That's nice.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #17   Question of the Week #17 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Yeah, right... In my opinion they could really put the chords of all the songs that will be on their cd into the booklet! Wink
That'd be a cool cd-booklet!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week #17   Question of the Week #17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question of the Week #17
Page 1 of 1