NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Ernesto Longoria (drums)

Go down 
+3
Rina-Candy
Sleepy
Syncie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:19 pm

haha I won't. Laughing To be honest, this is one of TWO total forums I post on. So, yeah, it's not going to be too hard for me to post here. The other place only has 16 members including me, so there's alot of time that no one has posted, since most of them work during the day.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:07 pm

I don't pretend to be in the band since I'm not in the band. Good heavens! FYI, I'm not only guy that running the websites for CK, there's another person is co-admin with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:22 pm

DeafBusta wrote:
I don't pretend to be in the band since I'm not in the band. Good heavens! FYI, I'm not only guy that running the websites for CK, there's another person is co-admin with me.
We know you aren't in the band. Wink I just know you are in with CK... like you guys are friends and stuff. I've seen you around since FMS days. Smile so if you are on here, I know that it's not a forum that's going to have people posing as the band.
Back to top Go down
DeafBusta
N11-Fan
DeafBusta

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:58 pm

I remember your sn. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigels11.com
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:29 pm

yeah, I'm old school. haha Laughing I've been FuMan Chica since 1999 I believe. Same email everything. I'm attached to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:58 pm

That's ten years! bounce
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Yep. And it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Wink Wave
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Woooo! You go! Singer
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:10 pm

fuman_chica wrote:
Well I believe it. I know of DeafBusta and know he is in with CK and stuff. So I doubt he'd take part of a forum with people pretending to be the band. And if you were going to have people pretend to be them, I'd think you would have CK on here first, and he isn't active on here yet. So yeah. Those are my reasons to believe. haha bounce

loool.. we made sure we dont have posers on here! Would have deleted them straight away.. but all 4 on here are confirmed! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Yes! Posers and mean people are not welcome! lol
But I'm serious. We discussed writing down some rules for the message board. But I think we're all grown up and know how to behave in society. So please no fights in here. And no posers..sooner or later we'll find out anyway. I say sooner! =)
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:28 pm

And if there are those few stupid people that pose or cause/take part in fights, you can always just ban them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Exactly. That's what we're gonna do. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:22 pm

and now, back to Ernie.. lol!

Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:36 am

I'm not sure if I want him to take a pic of me while I'm drooling over Chris. lmao
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:42 am

LOOOL! Oh, anni... do u think i want that?! Eww...

But I am not really sure if i want to meet Ernie still now... after that chatt with him?! Neutral I think I'll fall over for shame, if he will spot me. No
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:48 am

Aw, no Rina. Why? I'm sure he is a cool down-to-earth guy. Don't worry too much about it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:59 am

Why? That do you ask me... Du hast hast das doch gesehen, oder?! Suspect LOOOL! Wink

Aaw... i don't know... I mean it was cool and soo much fun, but soo Embarassed as well.

But yeah, i am sure as well he's a "Cool-Hand-Luck"-down-to-earth-guys! Smile But though,.....

Last edited by Rina-Candy on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Longoria (drums)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next