NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Ernesto Longoria (drums)

Go down 
+3
Rina-Candy
Sleepy
Syncie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 am

No no. I don't think there was anything embarrassing about this.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 am

Really... should i ask him personally next time? LOOL! No. No No ...That I don't make for sure!! haha.. either you want to see me *sink-into-the-bottom-and-goin- pale * affraid
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:51 am

Haha. I know what you mean. I always tell myself they're normal people, just like you and me and I'll never meet them. Makes it way easier for me to write those hate mail they always get from me. lmao
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:03 am

Hehe... yeah, yeah. I know what u mean... I am truelly impressed that noone has never "blocked" you by now... but i think they are just TOO KIND AND WONDERFUL to take it too serious!!!! Wink

cheers
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:09 am

Wow, if they'd block me I'd be really pissed. I just want to be honest. If I have a problem, I tell them. And I expect them to tell me if they have a problem with me. But they don't. They're just too damn nice. lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:12 am

yeah, thats what I meant.... TOO VERY KIND AND WONDERFUL PPL!!!!!! Wink Which is of course... wonderful for us!!!!! Wave
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:13 am

Haha, true. But some are nicer than others... Suspect haha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:16 am

Hm... okay, that one i just let uncomened! ...Now every1 can think for themself who'd be the nicer one ....... *pssssh!*
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:17 am

Ernie is the nicer one. lol! There you go, I told everyone. No, just kidding. I can't tell who's the nicest because I haven't talked to all of them. I'm sure they're all very nice. Chris is nice, we all know that.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:25 am

Oh man, Anni! You are mean... I wanted that everyone could make up their own opinion. *tze*

Aww... Wait, I know why you said Ernie's the nicer one - because we're in his Topic here!! That's the reason. it could be of course everyone else, if we were in another topic!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 am

Yep...I did this because....yeah, because we're in....*looksatthreadtitle*...we're in Ernie's thread. lmao
Everyone can still think someone else is nicer. They don't necessarily have to agree with me. It changes every now and then anyway. I just think the person who actually replies is the nicest. lol
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:35 am

Sounds familiar to me. LOL! Imao

But.. so TRUE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 am

But they're probably busy, so that's ok. Hey and Ernie is the only one who's posted in here: extra points for him. haha
And Dave gets points for actually coming here.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:37 pm

Yeah, sure!! Smile ...Can't anything against it. It might maybe come off the wrong way.... Hihihihihi lol!
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Not to get back to that video or anything... Wink
But WOW!!! That was intense!!!!!!!! That makes me even more excited for the Nigels stuff to finally com out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:37 pm

Haha, Tansy. Welcome to the discussion. Wink Kay, back to the video: You're right. He's putting a lot into it. That's really great. Tells you he is very serious about it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:42 pm

yep.. doesnt he even had a youtube account? at least I remember vids on there by him hehe
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Did anyone see a nun? haha
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:43 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:45 pm

I showed it to my friends online. They think he is awesome too. Very Happy And I swear I'm going to get my hubby intrested in them by shwoing him these videos as well. Wink
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 pm

Yaay! Way to go to find more fans. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:40 pm

Aaaw... NO tansy you can of course switch over to the useually topic! Wink Yeah, i really like -i think it was the last vid i posted?...YEAH!- I really like it the most! He's so much in his element.... i don't know anything real about drum playing. Only that its really tough. And i just have to say you totally notice that this is his truelly passion! He totally loves to do!! Wave *L-O-L-A-wave-to-Ernie* Wink
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Sleepy wrote:
yep.. doesnt he even had a youtube account? at least I remember vids on there by him hehe

Aaaw... yes, I think I found him right now. Wink At least this one was upload by him ... so like some others as well!
Watch out!

Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 pm

And did u see the pics from stage view?? hehe

One time this could be from a Nigels concert... and who will be standing in the front row?! -me of course! Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:37 pm

haha Rina.. as I told Anni.. you have to be careful standing there as you never know when and how Ernie will take pics behind his drums.. haha.. but its a great idea.. as you can see how they see the fans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ernesto Longoria (drums)   Ernesto Longoria (drums) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Longoria (drums)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next