NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!

Go down 
+6
StreetTeamWhit
fuman_chica
DeafBusta
Sleepy
Syncie
David079
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ilovechris
N11-Fan
ilovechris

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 pm

fuman_chica wrote:
Syncie wrote:
Wonder why Justin doesn't follow Chris when Chris follows Justin. Ph..
Cuz Justin is a self obsorbed, jerk off. silent

And how fun to take a trip! Very Happy

Agreed, I hate Justin always have always will
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Woah, lol. I don't know what to think about him. Never talked to him, never met him in person. I'm sure he's probably a nice guy. Must be hard to be followed by paparazzi everywhere you go, every single day..for more than 10 years now.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:51 pm

yeah, for sure... And I think a couple/ a lot of Fans aren't truely as nice and innocent if they meet him also. No
There you could feel a bid pitieness for him i think... Hm!

Well... he wanted to have that job as a celebrity. So he have to deal with it i think.....
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:58 pm

I think a lot of fans are disappointed because most of the time he's in a rush and can't chat with everyone. Then fans get pissed because they only see their own perspective.

Yeah, that would be me. Me last week..on Chris' wall. lol
Back to top Go down
ilovechris
N11-Fan
ilovechris

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:05 pm

yea i've never met him but we are about to go to his house because i grew up 5.2 mi away from him so i saw him when i was little but i don't remember cuz i was like only 1 but i just hate the way he acts like he's so much better than everyone else. I think he would be nice in person but from far away he just seems........ i can't think of a word but I hope you know what I mean lol

Guess I'll just have to learn to love him scince I'll be marring Chris one day lol just kidding
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:07 pm

looool Brittany. Does Chris know about your plans yet? Wink

Alright. Back to topic?! I'm surprised Mike didn't update his twitter since he updated his facebook. He landed. That's all we know. Don't know where he has been before and where he landed.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Well the one time I came close to meeting him was at an after party they had when they came to Idaho. It was at an all ages club. They set up a little stage area and they were up there most of the time. However at one point, Joey walked through the crowd. And even though I hit him in the neck with my hand, because I was shoved when I was walking over to him and waving, he just looked at me and smiled. Like a really nice "Hey! I know that was an accident, check you later" smile. Justin on the other hand, sat on a couch with some girl the whole time. With a pissed off look on his face. They were scheduled to be there for at least an hour, so he wasn't in a rush.

And I have heard many stories of him being an ass to not only fans, but other famous people too. Besides that you can see in his face that he is stuck up and really couldn't give a crap about anyone but him and his. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Hmm?... Stupid FB -sorry changed the topic again. BUT I just can't see anything there of Mike's update... Sad booooooo

Well, hope he will tell us soon enough where he is now... and/or from where he come! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Hahahha...you accidentally slapped Joey? lol That's just like the Alfonso story Chris told this morning. A fan PUNCHED him because (s)he was so excited to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Chris: "Curses! They get me everytime! WWIAFTM."

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 Jtei

lol What does WWIAFTM mean?
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Hm, that's interessting! Very intressting....

Argh!!! Syncie... YOU ARE way too fast for me!!!! LOOOOOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:09 pm

K, found out myself: Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

Whatever that's supposed to mean.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Sry, Rina. Edited your post so that we don't have the pic in here twice. Wink

I found out what this weird thingy means. So cool. It's like a balloon or something. Check google pics for it.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:19 pm

No prob!!!!

Yeah, the "clowns" (I call them just) are soo cute. Wonder why did chris post it... Hm, does that mean he loves clowns or just the ballons for comercials @ gas stations? ...... LOOOOL!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Rina, post the new update. Wink

I've never seen one of those live. I want one. haha
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:21 pm

haha someones obviously bored by drivnig.. haha another update
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:24 pm

Haha...Aaand I wanted to wait for you now. LOOOL

Okay... \"Guess what\'s on my mind?\"
Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 Cr6

Hm,... Anyone an idea what\'s right on his mind now? LOL!

Last edited by Rina-Candy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:26 pm

I don't know what's on his mind..but on my mind is "He has lost his mind". Georgia? Is it his goal to drive through every state of America to be the first member of nigels 11 who has done that? He wants to outdo Ernie. lol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:29 pm

edited your post Rina as the photo wasnt working lool
not sure what hes thinking of either.. but im not really into thinking tonight.. haha sorry girls!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Aw, how come, Anice? You ok?
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 pm

haha, yeah I don't know what's up with me today. I blame it at the lateness... need my niiice and cousy bed i think! LOOL!

....Well, let's wait for another state sign he will maybe update. lol!

Who know's... perhabs he wants to drive through all states of the US.... Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:39 pm

haha not sure.. im just looking forward to London again.. so might be the reason

but hey, as you said you waiting for another state sign.. Anni, that was what you wanted.. you wanted to have his route.. now he's showing you.. so get your maps out and follow him.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Hahaha... Yeah, let's do this girls!!! lol!

....But I think I am just heading after him tomorrow. When I got another sign... and I'll be fully awake again!!!! Hehe

**Think I'm off to bed now! G'night...,girls! Wink Sleep
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Oh yeah, you're right. I wanted to know the route. Coolio!

Nighty night, Rina. Have sweet sweet dreams. Wink

You'll be in London again soon, Anice. Fernweh?! hehe
Girls, two people in my town have the swine flu. Uh oh, kinda scared. My teacher coughed and coughed and coughed today. =/
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:55 pm

"If u can't find me, I've been placed in the jehovas witness protection program. Bibles are heavy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next