NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!

Go down 
+6
StreetTeamWhit
fuman_chica
DeafBusta
Sleepy
Syncie
David079
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 pm

sings.. "dont get it.. I just dont get it... try to walk away but my feet wont let me.."

loooool thanx.. that made me think of bz now.. haha.. and your comment about the experimental body thing made me nearly spit my drink.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:10 pm

LOL Wasn't sure how to put it. Guess you know what I mean. Not that kind of experimenting. Rolling Eyes

So, knowing Chris eye STILL hurts, he must have done it wrong. Here's the trick:
"To use the same nostril and eyeball! Done this way, the pain is actually bearable. The salt-snort, while painful, numbs most of your sinus-cavity right up into your eye, plus it floods your eye with instant tears, which wash away the lemon juice quickly. But most people will instinctively choose one nostril for the salt, and the opposite eye for the lemon, which means they get the full effect of both."

I'll tell him..
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:12 pm

full effect on both eyes?

that means, he shouldnt drive in case he dont see enough anymore?!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:16 pm

No no, not full effect on both eyes. Just the full effect. Full effect in one nostril and full effect in one eye. When you don't take the opposite eye but let's say the left nostril and left eye, you're left eye will automatically start tearing because of the salt in the nose. This way the juice isn't THAT bad. Still bad, just not THAT bad.

Oh well, I just emailed him, although I told him I'd leave him alone for a couple of weeks. It's just been 1 1/2 weeks. You think that's ok? I didn't get a "no worries" message after my apology message, so I'm a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 pm

I want to give an award to Chris for making the most updates on twitter.

"That will keep the doc away"

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 Bdkg

Here are some more information about the "big red apple" for those who care: http://roadsidegeorgia.com/site/big_red_apple.html
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:25 pm

LOOOOOOOL

Anni, I wanna give you an award for the "backround infos" about Chris twitter tweet twits lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Haha...first I thought it was a tomato and the stem was a toothbrush. lol I thought of these commercials. But then I figured it could be an apple. Luckily there is the word "cornelia" on the statue. made it easier to find out what it is. The statue's from 1925. Pretty cool. He's gonna have a bunch of cool pics from all the places he went.

Oh look: cherry (No, that's not a cherry! haha)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:47 pm

haha yeah and we have lil infos about everything by the end.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:55 pm

lol Yeah, you actually learn something on this board. And Chris has told us apples are good for our teeth. lol rabbit
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:00 pm

"Can I get a witness!"

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 7fn

He is SO bored. lol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 pm

looks beautiful.. and you beat me to it again Anni! haha
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Haha...I'm always lucky refreshing my twitter side quick enough. Wink You can have the next one if you want to.

Such a nice view, right? I wish I was there right now.

Oh, and the reason I saw a tomato: When Chris says "doc" I always think he's talking about the dentist now because of his previous twitters. I was a little confused since apples aren't that good for your teeth. Hello acid!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:07 pm

yeah, I wanna know where that is!

next trivia questions are about Chris journey.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Haha, yeah. Somewhere in Atlanta...somewhere near the apple statue. lol
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:27 pm

An apple a day keeps the doctor away. LOL I'm slow.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Post it! haha
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Where are you? Yeah, you're probably not sitting in front of your computer refreshing the side every few minute like an idiot (like me).

Alright, Chris new update: "We cannot do great things on this earth. Only small things with great love!"

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 Fn3f

I love this. Not only the status but the pic. And the status is just cute. Does come up with all these cute things while hiking in the woods? Wonder if he'll cross the bridge...you know because of his fear of heights.

Right when I read the status and saw the pic "Chariots of fire" started to play on my ipod. I nearly started crying. haha
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:23 pm

wohoooo no im not refreshing.. im trying to pack haha.. as i havent done yet.. and i keep getting distracted..

but let me say, I looooooooooooooooove that pic.. I wanna be there now.. I love those bridges!!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:24 pm

and what just comes to my mind.. Chris really needs to write that route down and release it, love it so far.. we have to do it some time.. haha.. beautiful places!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Definitely. I love all the green and the bridge is incredibly cute. The view is awesome. I really wish I could be there now. Just get away from it all and be in the nature.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:28 pm

loool lets go.. as long as I'm in London monday night in time for the concert I join you!
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Uuuuuuuuuuh, deffinitely!!!!!! The last one was really beautiful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Wooo! Yay. Too bad not everyone can just leave for a couple of days like him. It reminds me so much of my childhood. We used to hike a lot. So much fun. Really need to make a road trip through the USA. I just found out there are no partner colleges in America which basically means I have to pay myself BUT I don't have to go to college over there = I'm free. haha I would do a road trip..but not alone. And I would still have to get a job to survive over there.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:32 pm

But we need to do that one day, girls. Road trip through America!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:33 pm

well either he is outside in the wilderness.. or he's good at taking pics somewhere and just make them look good! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next