NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!

Go down 
+6
StreetTeamWhit
fuman_chica
DeafBusta
Sleepy
Syncie
David079
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Hm.....but what does "rt" mean?
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:55 pm

nevermind!

"Re-Tweet. The act of taking someone's tweet and posting it as your own. RT is the disclaimer so that someone doesn't accuse you of plagiarism on Twitter"
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Rina-Candy wrote:
Someone want to help us now? Tansy??

Suspect
Help with what? Smile
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:00 pm

We wanna know where Ocean City is. haha

I think I found something interesting out: Not 100% sure but I think if a person isn't following you, they don't even see you replying to their posts. Which would give no sense to replying Chris or Mike. Does anyone know better? hehe
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 am

Ocean City is either in New Jersey or Maryland. It could be either since he was in New York City a few days ago. *shrugs*

And yes, your replies DO show up even if they aren't following you. You just can't direct message them if they aren't following you.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:16 am

Haha...Rina thought it was New Jersey and I thought Maryland. Wink

It's just because a friend replied to my posts but I didn't see those replies in my "home". And when I found her on twitter, I was really surprised to find out she had already replied twice and I had mever noticed.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:51 am

hmmm, they show up on mine. However, you can just click on your @username thing on the right hand side and see all the ones people have written to you. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 am

Uuh! Look who's twittering again... Mike: "For those who didn't see this first time around! GENIUS!!!!!"

http://bit.ly/1a0PRl
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:08 am

Mike seems to be a Fan of Santana! Yeahh!!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Chris: Just leaving Myrtle beach. Anyone have any embarrasing beach stories?

nope sorry Chris.. I always behaved at the beach! haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://nigels11.forumotion.com
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I got an embarrassing story for him... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:24 pm

haha i saw it! loool
was funny, thought he wont tell us stories, but now he came up with at least one! lol!

Chris: When I was 10 I was scared of sharks. Took my board out 4 1st time & a fish jumped up & hit me in the chest. I ran ashore screaming lk agorl
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:51 pm

looooool! wow... that is sooo sweet that he does tell us. Wink And nope Chris I haven't any embarresing story, too. Sorry! loool

But what about yours Tansy? Are you going to tell us? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:53 pm

Chris: I just passed the cutesy old couple (2 oldseabums) on their plates hah. Any good ones?
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Chris: "I just passed the cutesy old couple (2 oldseabums) on their plates hah. Any good ones?"

Nope still no one. haha!
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 pm

I had to shorten it down for the 140 characters twitter allows, but I went to the beach with my best friend and her family (her brother that I had a crush on included) when I was about 14. My swimming suit was a little bikini with boyshort bottoms. They were light blue. Well after two or so hours of being there and in the water, my best friend's brother came up and whispered to me that my bottoms were see thru. Embarassed pale

I haven't really gone out in a bathing suit since.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:20 pm

guess whos back!!!

Chris: Only a little longer, but back in my home state! I love fla!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 pm

Sleepy wrote:

Chris: When I was 10 I was scared of sharks. Took my board out 4 1st time & a fish jumped up & hit me in the chest. I ran ashore screaming lk agorl

But we're talking about the dude who wanted to be a marine biologist when he was younger, right?

Too bad he's back home. lol Hopefully, he won't forget us twitter followers.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:22 pm

and already another one..

Chris: Thank you to everyone that kept me company on this journey. I met the most interesting person on this trip... Myself!
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Aaaaawww! That's good he found back to himself. Little Mr. Arrogant! "most interesting person", huh? Just kidding! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 pm

hahaha.. when I read this last one I had to think of Hape Kerkeling and his book "Ich bin dann mal weg" where he did that journey to find himself too..
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:29 pm

LOL You're comparing Chris with Hape? Wink Never heard of the book before. Maybe Chris should write a book. lol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 pm

you really didnt know about this?
I love Hape, one of my fave comedians.. I have the audio book of it.. and its really interesting.. when I first heard about his trip (his "pilgern") I thought he was joking..
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Oh wait, he walked the Jakobsweg, right? I think I remember him talking about it some time ago.

Hey, an audio book of Chris would be cool. haha Imagine that. Chris and his acting voice! lmao
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Admin
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 am

yep thats the one.. I saw him reading part of it at a RTL special, that was the first time i heard of it.. haha.. then i got me the audio book, as he was reading it himself, and its really good, hes good with reading.. hehe.. I think Chris would be funny reading too!

Oh look, Mike twittert:

Bo Sox tonight...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!   Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!! - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris and Mike are on Twitter now!!!
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next