NIGELS11 FAN FORUM BOARD INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nigels11 Fan Forum will soon turn 3 years!!! 

Pet Pictures!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

Pet Pictures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Oh WOW... "CUTENESS OVERLOADED NOW!!!!" I love you

Thanx, for sharing these cuties with us Tansy!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Haha no problem. Very Happy I'm the grandma so I wanna share with anyone who wants to see... and some who don't. haha
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Lost another baby. Sad Mama keeps laying on them and sufficating them. 4 left.
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Oh my. That sucks. Why does she do this?
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:35 pm

I don't know. I don't think she realizes that she does it. Neutral I've been looking online to see if I can find a way to keep it from happening, but no luck yet.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Oh my... Sad

This is SOOO SAD!! Sad((
Maybe ... she´s not used to have babies... aren´t these her first ones?..
I think i did read about it somewhere.. maybe in my "bunny-book"..BUT i think if animals/ pets are still too young it´s most of the time pretty normal if the mommy does sufficate some... know that sounds really sad/ terriffic! Sad

Hope she will leave the rest of them now alive!
Couldn´t you get them maybe away of her? ... but then you have to raise them all by yourself, right!? Neutral
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:44 am

I could take them out and feed them myself... but that is 4 babies that I would have to feed every 2 hours or so. And I am a mom of two young kids, and I also work. So it isn't really logical to take them out. She feeds them just fine... she just doesn't pay attention to what she's doing. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Oh, yeah that isn´t truely very logical.
Well, I hope she´ll do feeding them fine ... *cross my fingers!* Wink
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:49 pm

I haven't been able to get her off her nest since yesterday afternoon. But I could see at least three of them moving. I'm going to try to lure her away today so I can check all of them. She is at least feeding them. they all have there milk bands on their tummies, which means their bellies are full.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Oh YAAY!!! That´s great news to hear!! cheers Haha...
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:53 pm

We still have four!!! Very Happy One is really round. haha when I put the pics up on photobucket I'll post them here. Wink
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:10 am

Took these today.
Pet Pictures! - Page 2 100_2476
Pet Pictures! - Page 2 100_2481

Made an icon out of this one... maybe I'll post it in the creative section.
Pet Pictures! - Page 2 100_2485

And here's one with me so you can see how TRUELY tiny they are.
Pet Pictures! - Page 2 100_2487

I checked out some stuff online, and right now it seems like we probably have three boys and one girl. We'll see when they get a little older. There stuff is so small right now, I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:43 am

Ooooooooooohh, They are truely VERY CUTE!!!!

Thanx for for sharing these cuties with us Tansy...
Couldn´t really say which of these I´d fancy the most... Cuz they´re just ALL too CUTE after all!!!! I love you

Wave
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:10 am

I'm still working on my hubby to let me keep them. I think I'm going to have to buy him a motorcycle to get him to say yes... Suspect
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:45 pm

So I went to PetCo on Tuesday and they had four "cages" set up on a table in the small animal section. It was seven rats and a bunch of hampsters that some lady just dropped off cuz she didn't want them anymore. So PetCo put them up for adpotion. And well, I adopted three of the boys. haha

So pictures of the new guys! Very Happy

This is Heath.
Pet Pictures! - Page 2 100_6183

Harry Potter (my daughter named him Wink ).
Pet Pictures! - Page 2 100_6133

And P.Y.T. (after the Michael Jackson song).
Pet Pictures! - Page 2 100_6129

Them with Isaac.
Pet Pictures! - Page 2 100_6197

and fyi, the fact that I got them and was playing with them this morning is the reason it took me so long to log on and find out about the contest. haha
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Haha. Yeah, we were really wondering where you were. Wink

Nice...I don't know how you know who's who. lol I mean there's obviously one black rat, but the rest looks too much alike for me to see a difference.
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:49 pm

One of the mostly white ones (P.Y.T.) has black coming down the back of his head and onto his neck. The other mostly white one (Heath) it stops at the top of his head. And Isaac is totally white, so he's easy, as is Harry Potter. haha I'm going to chuckle everytime I say his name...
Back to top Go down
Syncie
Admin
Syncie

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:54 pm

LOL I saw something about Harry Potter (don't know his real name) on tv today and they said he's just 5'5". Just a side note...

Those will keep you busy, huh?! Wink
Back to top Go down
fuman_chica
N11-Enthusiast
fuman_chica

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:21 am

I saw promotional pictures from the Half Blood Prince and Daniel Radcliffe looks so tiny next to all the other people... even next to Emma (Hermionie) and Bonnie (Ginny).
Back to top Go down
Rina-Candy
N11-Devotee
Rina-Candy

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:26 am

Ooooooh! These are cute! CUETENESS OVERLOAD here again guys!!!!! hehe Wink

And a woman in the shop gave her hamsters away just cause she didn't wanted them anymore?!! BOO! Why she was buying them in the first place then? *tze* I hate when ppl do such things... with anykind of pets! Sad

...But back to your new ones again. Yeah, the name "Harry Potter" made me chuckle as well... but it sounds cute also. lol!
I was playing with my bunny and guinea-pigs also last evening.... and I had "rocko" out a few mins/ a hour ago by now... he was climbing onto my shoulders again and licking on my finger and cheeks... haha!

*And I hope my dad will finish soon the house for the three of them (he made them self as well)!! Think I'll give him a call later that day and maybe can go and get them. *keepmyfingerscrossed* lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Pictures!   Pet Pictures! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet Pictures!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2